Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tassie Lan Party

Go down 
+17
MedicDroid
Justwon
Leeroy Jenkins
MANX
openfj0re
Edgers
ADMIN
Keza
Psychoskippy
Toki
McLaggin
fodder
Tha Snowmann
The7thLegion
Viprus
Woffle'
WAKE UP Geoff!!
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Toki

The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-04, 14:07

oi someone can i have $2000 please
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-04, 14:37

sif need 2g?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-04, 18:53

Toki wrote:
oi someone can i have $2000 please
i won 2g a few weeks ago Smile was a pretty good night from what i can remember Razz
but no toki, you cannot have my 2g, just thought id remind ya about it though Smile
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-04, 19:20

i would come but i feel it would intrude on you guys, and make you feel uncomfortable doing some activities, i would be a bit of a hassle, and if you all went to the pub i would have to sit around with a bunch of old druni ppl.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-05, 04:32

Mclaggin you could come just yer, if we went somewhere to drink... you cudnt.. nothing stopping you drinking a the house though.

ANYWAY i need a lil teen stripper for my birfday on the 25TH FUCK YER DRUNKNESS!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-05, 10:21

lol, i think ill stay in melbourne, id prefer not to get anal raped by a bunch of old guys.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-05, 10:56

hey if ya gonna get raped get raped by a bunch of old guys they have the most experience theyll treat ya right
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-05, 13:50

lol toki you would know.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-05, 14:34

i would ive been round the block with all different types of rapists young, old, black, white, asian, european, males, females and the best were definatly the older people
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-05, 14:41

Older White Russians? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-06, 08:03

i never said anything about russians
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: THATS RIGHT!   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 03:30

Cheers Toki, thanx for the support. Us older rapists never get the recognition we deserve. And yes it's true, we are the best at it.

Sure you're not coming down?? Iv'e still got all those lollies, and cookies too. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 05:31

And the white van still parked near the preschool.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: EONOVAN FTW   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 05:56

I should say at this point that I do drive a white van lol. Ford Econovan ha ha Cool
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: lan score   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 06:04

Geoff get's on with his neighbour next door, pretty nice guy, I've chatted to him a bit. Geoff tells him there's gonna be a party here in January to warn him in advance.

The dude says "hey, no worries, I'll be away at that time".

O yeah, cool. The he drops the golden question.

"When you have the party why don't you use our swimming pool?"

FK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool, we just got a pool party thrown in, or wake up seedy in the morning and have a swim.

Coolidge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 07:00

i would love to come down but seriously dont have the money. mabe if you would all chip in and pay for me ;D
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 07:06

Toki you can fly down for like under $100 lol

Pool sounds sweet as fod! Should be good to chill in with a hangover
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 08:37

Edgers wrote:
Toki you can fly down for like under $100 lol

Pool sounds sweet as fod! Should be good to chill in with a hangover

Or drown while drunk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 11:59

canberra flys to melb then to tas...so its a gay flight at about $140
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 13:24

haha not only do u have to live in a gayer city than fodder(which doesnt even qualify as a city) but u also havbe to pay more for planes to cool cities.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 14:42

okay when i say i have no money i actually mean i have no money im not one of those people who are like i have no money then have a $500 dollar note in my wallet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 22:06

i had 1 mof thos e then spnt o n a 4rr50 hooke,,r
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-08, 23:08

DaveGod is pissed on the forums again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-09, 04:11

can you translate that mutant?
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty2008-11-09, 05:57

Translation of Dave god:

I had on of those($500 note), (and) then (I) spent $450 dollars (of it) on a hooker.

Smile Dads alcho. so you learn to translate drunk a lot. Otherwise you get hit in the arm... a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tassie Lan Party   The Tassie Lan Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tassie Lan Party
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next