Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bumholes of Nad

Go down 
+15
Smurf
Woffle'
MindConfusion
Guth
The7thLegion
Muffin
Tha Snowmann
openfj0re
McLaggin
MANX
SkUnKLuNgS
ADMIN
teknoss
Toki
xBloodSEA
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN

Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-17, 18:24

It's why he is so well known, if anyone talks about assholes Muffin will always come up in the convo, and if he wasn't and ass no one would even know who he was, how often do you hear Soup come up in convo?
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-17, 18:26

LOL FAIL THREAD
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-17, 18:31

lol came across something funny.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/118.127.16.145:27015/

Clan Information

Clan Name:
Ðead Øn Årrival

Tag:
|ÐØÅ|

Clan Members:

Accepting Members:
Yes
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-17, 18:50

Does anyone else think its odd that a few members from NaD have never even been on the server AND/OR forums EVER.

And yet Muffin, Sabre and Rav just happen to join and post after this Patt guy posts.

Call me crazy but I think that maybe, just maybe, these arnt the real people.......
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 03:39

its all a conspiracy theory!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 04:41

Wow a New low, a thread dedicated to bagging NAD, LOL

NAD IS SHIT GET OVER IT LOLOLOLOL

Sorry Rav But you have been playing with these Aussies so Long I consider you as one now. Razz Razz Razz affraid affraid affraid affraid Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:affraid: affraid affraid affraid Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz affraid affraid affraid affraid Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:shock: Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz affraid affraid affraid affraid Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

BIGGEST SMILEY FEST EVER!!!!! TRIPPY!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 06:33

i barely play, and i play like muffin CS is for angry times not luvy luvy times unless muffins there, then its go time

manx u fail at excuses Razz
Back to top Go down
Guth

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 06:57

Rav = Fail
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 10:19

sif say keza is a asshole, his a mad c**t Very Happy
and i saw sabreseed's post...and atm im like who the fuck is sabreseed? (no offence)

i havnt met muffin yet silent
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 10:26

this is why i prefer doa to nad
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 10:30

well for one this is a doa forum, and its a doa server, lots of nads play on randoms servers
Back to top Go down
MindConfusion

MindConfusion

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 11:08

Pattdog wrote:
Hi everyone i know NaD is a respected clan and all but what do u have to say abotu the Captains Ravager and MindConfusion..

Ravager is the meanest NaD to me of them all he can take a simple joke as "someones a bit slow" and then he will start swearing at you like no tomorro.. Especially i want to join NaD and i try to be polite and humble but being sworn at isn't nice especially when ur trying not to skitz it at the other douchebags..

MindConfusion something as simple as me putting | NAD ME | infront of my name makes him tell me to take it off and i want to join NaD that is shit to have one of their captains come and give u shit about putting a NAD ME | infront of ur name this has also happened to HEADSHOT = (

First up Pattdog, Rav wasn't being mean to you he was fucking around, you claim to know us but clearly you don't.
I clearly remember that day cause I was laughing big time, you asked for help on why you were lagging and we told you what to do, but yet you ignored it, not once not twice but a few times.

As for me asking you to take the NAD ME off, this was cause if you wish to join nad you must become a reg and let us get to know you first, and that was the first time I ever saw you the day in which you refeer to with rav. I would also like to add that I asked you cause I have already given you a answer to joining NAD. If I also remember correctly I asked you nicely to remove it and you did so with no problems, gg to you for that.
And as for Headshot, he was rejected by Reyne and I told headshot this, so deal with is. I like headshot he seems cool etc and know's how to have fun, he had my vote, but in the end Reyne has the final word.

And I must say after reading this theard and ya bashing towards us I personally will be saying no to your application to join us, I will still let Reyne know that you wish to join etc, but in the end its up to him for the final answer.

Request theard closed?
Back to top Go down
MindConfusion

MindConfusion

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 11:15

Holy shit that was my first post too ^^^ LOL and I been a member since 08 clearly I don't like forums much.

More to add after reading the whole bloody topic....

Yes I rage and I rage alot 24/7 I work as a labour all day and only see my kid on weekends
I got reasons to rage and to hate deal with it.

And the people of NAD and DOA that know me, they know I ain't all about rage and hate they know I got a sweet and soft side and very much a gay side :p
And as the wise chopper reid says harder the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 12:30

MindConfusion wrote:
they know I got a sweet and soft side and very much a gay side :p

i can vouch for that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 12:33

... you've got me on your STEAM buddies The7thLegion ... actually, could you fix the quote in the NoA group? you've got me "not" listed as a captain of NaD... more a few more NaD members probably should have admin rights to that steam group -_-

I'm not around much sure, as I'm busy co-running another clan (www.notz-clan.com) if it makes it anymore provable that I'm actually who I state I am, Computer Tech work (so much i'm sick of it) , deveploping Web Sites, waiting for NaD to get off it's ass and join a real ladder ( CyberGamer CSS) and other things not needed to be included here.

And to fodder, next time there's a NaD/DoA gathering, remind Reyne to give me pre-warning, not on the day "zomg come say hi" when i'm tied down with earlier commitments -_- he's terrabad for that, and i'd love to catch up with everyone Very Happy

And if Reyne ever reads this forum, get off your own ass from Hobart and get to the next Axon so we can win the CSS comp!

much <3 peps.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 12:57

Tha Snowmann wrote:
MindConfusion wrote:
they know I got a sweet and soft side and very much a gay side :p

i can vouch for that Razz

Yeah MC can have PMS some times but a bloody good guy.... Razz <3
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 14:09

PMS? Bi-Polar more like it. Razz
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 14:24

xBloodSEA wrote:

How did you come across it when there is a direct link of the front page?
Back to top Go down
Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 15:23

MANX wrote:

Sorry Rav But you have been playing with these Aussies so Long I consider you as one now.

BIGGEST SMILEY FEST EVER!!!!! TRIPPY!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid

I don't like this comment, ragging on ravager, mindconfusion, or I is totally ok, but saying that NaD is shit? I'll have you know that a lot of your good players were NaD's at one point in time.. and that last time I checked, there were quite a few of them in the top10.

That being said, if you find people better at gun game (which as far as I know, most of DoA plays) than Reyne, Crusher, Edgers, Smurf, Caveman or I, then kudos to you.

I know that I didn't add a lot of players up there, but I haven't been playing too much the past.. well, for a long time and well, you guys know I love you all, except Soup, who prolly hates me more than I hate him, so its ok. I had to go off memory of who was grand, and those are the names that stuck out, I should note that I only mentioned Crusher because hes a bitch always kills me somehow, but thats the way life is, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 15:29

sif i didnt get a mention muffin!! that hurts man...Sad
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 15:30

Mutant Enemy wrote:
xBloodSEA wrote:

How did you come across it when there is a direct link of the front page?

didnt see the link on front page. AHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-18, 15:31

wheres mine, muffin ? =[
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 03:18

Muffin wrote:
MANX wrote:

Sorry Rav But you have been playing with these Aussies so Long I consider you as one now.

I don't like this comment, ragging on ravager, mindconfusion, or I is totally ok, but saying that NaD is shit? ....

I know, I was Just pointing out the gerneral direction of the post, twas a joke man. clown
Back to top Go down
Muffin

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 12:10

MANX wrote:
Muffin wrote:
MANX wrote:

I don't like this comment, ragging on ravager, mindconfusion, or I is totally ok, but saying that NaD is shit? ....

I know, I was Just pointing out the gerneral direction of the post, twas a joke man. clown

Your joke wasn't funny, I DO NOT APPROVE!!

And snowman!! I ALREADY APOLOGISED FOR MISSING YOUR NAME, READ A LITTLE BELOW YOU JEW!
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty2009-02-19, 12:40

lol he remembers snowman, but not me =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumholes of Nad   Bumholes of Nad - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumholes of Nad
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: