Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Hackers Please

Go down 
+9
|BFK|NiNjA
ADMIN
im the new guy
McLaggin
Quoth...
fodder
Smurf
Keza
WAKE UP Geoff!!
13 posters
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

Report Hackers Please Empty
PostSubject: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2008-05-28, 18:33

Hi Guys;

Hackers are nothing but selfish cheats who wreak to game for everyone else who is playing. We believe in a level playing field for all. If your good you deserve to win. Therefore hackers will be banned.

Scripts may not be as bad but once again they give someone an unfair advantage and therefore aren't allowed on the server either and players using scripts will be banned.

If anyone has witnessed someone hacking or scripting on the server use this post to report it please. We need either other witnesses or a demo before we will take action.

When reporting, list the date/time, players name and or steam id and what you think
they where doing, along with witnesses names or if you managed to demo them.

Thanks Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2008-05-29, 18:35

Just a reminder, a script is a lot of commands bound to one key, giving you an unfair advantage in gameplay.
A bind is a simple command bound to one key.

BIND: bind MWHEELDOWN "+jump"

Just saying that because a lot of people in AESL get mixed up between the two.
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2008-06-07, 20:10

Thanks mmmETRO,

The main script that we are having issue with is rapid fire for the duelles or the elites. This gives players an unfair advantage as it makes a set of pistols more like a machine gun.

As for key binds like !give, we deem that to be ok although I agree with some, that even this is a slight cheat. But as it is an accepted thing in gun game we allow it. Although maybe it could be advertised in server adverts so as to make it known to all players.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2008-06-08, 16:06

yeah, I think that would be the best idea, it would ensure less conflict or blame on certain people.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-01-05, 06:22

Lot of fast fire scripts such as those are people just using the jump bind but its

BIND: bind MWHEELDOWN and MWHEELUP "attack1" or whatever it is

ive used it before, have it bound to jump now rfom when i was learning to bhop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-01-05, 08:55

i rekon you lose aim with using mouse wheel to rapid fire the duelies. So in this case your making a crap gun craper. IMO you can shoot almost just as quick wth single click and also have some aim. Fuck duelies are gay like smurf
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-01-05, 16:44

Well duh, shooting all of em quickly makes accuracy go down, like you on me.

And yeah shoot at about 1.5x faster with the wheel, but its really not worth the accuracy loss.

Pew headshot?
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: smurfhax   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-01-06, 12:34

Saw that smurf had posted in the hax topic and thought I'd better see what he had to say, but just some crap about duelies.

I checked cos I thought he was gonna come clean finally and dob himself in. Cool
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-01-06, 18:15

Ok fodder, well if you want it that way....

My headphones hack, damned 5.1 =[
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-07-01, 17:46

hey, just gotta say, I played RPG for a while, and duelies are a lot of fun in it. I tried the wheel bind to attack to shoot duelies, but I found it very irritating. A lot of ppl who play RPG use dualies, but have learnt to fire them dammed fast with the normal mouse button, and there is not any delay with those pistols when you fire, unlike some other pistols.

I can send a steady stream of massed mouse click mashing bullets of a duelie into someone pretty fast, but I dont use hacks - though been accused. there's just tricks with them that ppl know and use. Its more like an advantage in the game mechanics, which is something we cannot guard against.

grab some dualies, and if you have the time, mash that damn mouse button while aiming at their feet.... HS heaven, lol
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-07-01, 18:03

yeah i got better with spamming duelies from rpg. Got accused by a doa member the other day of bindings lol.
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-10-24, 03:06

[quote]Just a reminder, a script is a lot of commands bound to one key, giving you an unfair advantage in gameplay.
A bind is a simple command bound to one key.

BIND: bind MWHEELDOWN "+jump"

Just saying that because a lot of people in AESL get mixed up between the two.[/quote[

You also find that a lot of people get mixed up with the two as well, as it is pretty hard to tell these days who binds and who scripts. I have found that scripts increase your speed a bit more than binds to begin with though.
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-10-24, 06:08

hey guys,

As I have said above,
I have only one reservation with key binds. Mouse wheel set to fire when used for the dualies. This makes the dualies into a machine gun with little recoil and that is a decided advantage over normal dualies. And in the end WHY are players adding key binds, I bet it not because it gives them a disadvantage or makes it harder.

Cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2009-10-24, 06:48

Also +attack toggles, if I see these I'll ban you thx.
Back to top Go down
|BFK|NiNjA

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2010-01-09, 13:29

i dont see the need 2 hack or woteva.....

i rekon we got a pretty good thig goin on in doa......
if people do hack the are usually removed by admin asap as they have witnessed it also...
probly a bonous 2 having many admin playing at once....

i suck, i die.... y hack

hacking is like buying a ferrai coz u have a small dik.........
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2010-01-12, 05:13

Seriously, If I can get kills and levels with a ping of 800. And still keep in the top 200 of the servers, no one has an excuse to hack.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsberries

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2010-03-28, 06:19

um. Had a guy jump on the server and do some mad aim-botting and stuff. Rediculously blatant. Viprus was online at the time. Guy killed 3 of us about 2 seconds after spawning, and I managed to get into spec in time to see his screen jump to the last guy who was behind a wall and he just shot until he came around the corner.

Don't know what's the steam Id thing or anything, but his steam page is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017959408
Name he was playing under was:
proximity. quaz!e[b$] 4MiD. »

Do I need anymore info?
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2010-03-28, 07:41

Ban.

There are reports of another player under quaz!e's alias going around into servers and aim-botting and speed hacking. I dont know whether this is to damage his reputation or just him fucking around.

Anways, was in the sC` server yesterday and a player under that exact alias came in and starting aim-botting, he was permo instantly but when i asked master whether quazie was online or not he said no. So o0bviously its another guy or it is quazie under another alias, anyways... whether its him or not just ban.

Edit; did some searching, this is his real steam account

http://steamcommunity.com/id/quazdog

as you can see, both the names and display pics are different.

so it is another guy not the real quazie
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty2010-03-28, 07:55

hey just thought i would chip in here, we had a hacker on a client of mine's server. i reported it on my forum but here u r:

Quote :
NEW BAN REPORT
===================

Date:
25 March 2010

Server:
ViperZ GG Server

Admin Name:
|T.F.G| Ice Cube [Ldr]

Player Name:
(1) HayZ^ deOfizzle_^ .fraG
(2) HayZ^ TinyTiger

Player Steam ID:
(1) STEAM_0:1:28717870 0
(2) STEAM_0:1:12436498 0

Reason For Ban:
Hacked other server under my control (GRIMREAPER/VIPORZ/VENOM) and finally overcome his bloody hacks. so banning from all my servers.
He had two Steam ID's, thats why there are two!

Length Of Ban:
Perm

Evidence (demo,copied text, details etc.):
Hacked other server under my control (GRIMREAPER/VIPORZ/VENOM) and finally overcome his bloody hacks. so banning from all my servers.
He had two Steam ID's, thats why there are two!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Hackers Please   Report Hackers Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Report Hackers Please
Page 1 of 1