Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awp at beginning of the rotation.

Go down 
+13
spawnage
Monster
fodder
Edgers
Viprus
ADMIN
.::mouse::.
teknoss
Woffle'
smilinsniper
Smurf
Thy Devourer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 07:13

AWP also due to less accuracy is worse when there is any sort of lag, hence the term lpb...

Too much text, not reading snowy's post Smile I need pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 12:34

Woffle' wrote:
AWP also due to less accuracy is worse when there is any sort of lag, hence the term lpb...

AWPS FTW!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Dead_b10
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 12:40

Question 47... Why the fuck are you playing Jailbreak? :S
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 13:37

Yeah I agree with Snow. I'm not a big fan of the awp, but still know there is a lot of skill involved in it. However, as already stated, most rifles promote camping.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 15:03

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awp
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 15:18

Crimson wrote:

Pretty sure this conclusion was already reached lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 16:02

47 wrote:
Woffle' wrote:

AWPS FTW!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Dead_b10

Another question 47 sif play on Extreme Servers lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 17:02

this screen was taken ages aog when i had no idea who or what jail break was, i have since now seen the light on both accounts and no longer allow myself to stoop that low... and yeah, it was just some fun with some rnads in there at the time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 17:42

Smurf wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Pretty sure this conclusion was already reached lol

Im pretty sure you are correct smurf, but whats the point of owning a cat if you cant continually throw it amongst the pigeons...?

Ok ok, find... i will accept it, i will deal with it, end of discusion... no awp lol
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 17:44

Lot of skill in using the awp???? Like hit them somewhere and they are dead? Not much skill lol.

I'm a bit biased I guess, used to hate the way they changed a cs map. Not many guys rushing and playing with an awp, only ever saw campers picking off easy kills eh.

Awps are easy, the auto sluts are essy, we hate camping scoping weapons, so we took out both of them, but scout is a lil more tricky, so we left it in, to compromise, and it won't change lol lol.

But we will set up a scrim server config with awps, maybe auto sluts and scout, to get some scrim practice in eh guys. Cool
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-25, 17:47

From a standard css point of view, they do take skill lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty2009-11-26, 04:12

Get a scout, thats what I use instead of the AWP. At least if your going to camp it up you actually have to aim to get that 1shotkill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awp at beginning of the rotation.   Awp at beginning of the rotation. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awp at beginning of the rotation.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2