Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

massive night out and really drunk :P

Go down 
+7
The7thLegion
Viprus
MANX
Edgers
Thy Devourer
crossover
Tha Snowmann
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

massive night out and really drunk :P Empty
PostSubject: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-25, 22:48

well its been a while since ive posteed as drunk ramble, so here i go Razz

to start off with im pretty drunk atm Very Happy so i had a mates 21st partty tonight, it was a bus party Razz there pretty fucken fun and worth doing.

anyway, started drinking at like 2pm or something, started the bus party at 7:30pm down at the local train station. we get the bus into the forst club and were all pretty loose already which is good. so there is this old cougar ladyy dancing with her frineds, was some hens night or something, but anyways me and my mates are full playing with her, go up and do a 4 man party boy surrounding her and just plain grinding the shit outta her. one of my mates full on dirty dances with her and then my other mates suts his cake and dirty dances with her, he just playing round and unbuckles his belt and this cougar ful pulls down his pants and starts grouper him like crazy, fucken pissa. after that this cougars friends pulls her away and gives her a stern talking while were all pissin ouseleves with laughter, it was like we owned the club Very Happy n e ways
we hit up the next club, dont remember the names, but i think this was some sort out irish pub. so we hit up more drinks and just having a good time. we hit the d-floor and rip the shit outta it (edgers, vip and 7th know how i roll Razz) anyway, im chillin with the boys just fucking round and i got this chick full grinding my leg, im just going with it not thinking much of it. so she grabbin my hands and rubbing my hands all over her ass and coppin a decent feel, still jsut chillin having a good time with the boys as were all just fucken with everone the whole nigh. so yah were full on dirt dancing heaps, but back to back shit , end up turnging round to see what ive got myself into. ends up she was pretty fucken good so as a guy would, you keep going with it. i had finished my beer so times to get another pint (beer is always more important then a random chick Razz) and im pretty sure i got my dick grabbed about 6 times on the way to the bar, but i ended up with a pint of beer! Very Happy so i was happy.

as we were leaving this club, we all hop on the bus but notice that our mate is still held up, but held up by about 6 coppas. they doing a full check and giving him a pat down to make sure he aint got no drugs or weapons. now this bloke is the cleanest guy outta all of us, and were seeing him with spread legs, and both hands up on the wall while this old fart of a cop feels him up Razz fuck it was funny. but yeah the bus leaves without him so we end up loosing him for the night.

so we hit up the next club, well so we though. the fucken place dosnt take people after 11pm so we all rage out the front and cut sick.
now me and my mate needed to take a piss like no tomorrow, so we walk about 20m down the street, there is this hotel. so we go in and check it out and find that the toilets are up the next level. so yeah we head up there but were to smashed to know where the toilets are, so we stop out the front of someones door, flop the cocks out and piss like all hell is breaking loose over someones door, door handle and floor. this is inside a hotel as well, so fuck id hate to be the people going to bed in that room! Razz haha but after that there were a few coppas who turned up to keep the peace and all that but dosnt really do much when were were back out the front. they hook us up with the bus and take us on to the next club, now this is where thigns get interesting Very Happy

yeah we hit up the next club, supposed to be some new place or something, not much chop though. we all hitting the piss having a good time. anyway, pretty much when i first got to this club i had to take a massive piss so full on smashing down the "w" key and bolting for the toilets Razz hit that shit up but this is where it starts to get interesting, im full on spitting up blood. now i havint taken n e drugs, just been drinking heaps and yeah full spitting out blood. so this shit starts to tripp me out big time as i have no idea whats wrong with me Sad
i decided that i need some water and chill out. go to the bar, ask for a water adn the guy tells me its $4, im like WTF!!! so i reach over and grab a glass and said " so i cant take this and get a drink of water from the toilets?" dude tripps out and starts cracking it at me. i put the glass back and start raging at him. then i grab the glass and give it to him saying, "yeah well wash it then" i thoufgght her was saying something about hygenic or whatever. starts going nuts. so i buy a bottle of water, fucken $4 and its gone in 2 gulps. this just pisses me off and end up throwing the bottle at the bar tender once im done, he didnt see me so its was all sweet Razz

so yeah just chillin with my boys on the d-floor hittin it up. my mates cheers my other mate on the glass wit his drinks and smases the top of the bottle, my mates dosnt notice so he takes a sip and cuts his lip open on it, pretty funny coz he is going skits over it Razz
so after that my mate needs to take a piss and had to pass through these wog guys. all sweet, he takes his piss but when he comes back through them, and pardo me being so fucken stereotipically, but fuck the cunts and no offence to any DOA or NaD member, but this muzza cunt has a go at my mate. this muzza grabs my mate byt the collar and says "you look at my brother again and ill fucken kill you!" so my mate just laughs and says "you fucken kill me? fuck you you muzza fuckhead!" and smashes him in the face, drops the cunt right in the middle of the d-floor. so as usual, its all on Razz haha love this part Smile
im a bit outta it at this moment, but i look round and see my mate booting this muzza cunt in the face while he is out on the ground, this muzzas mate picks him up and says "nah sorry man he didnt mean it, its all good" so my other mate smacks him in the face for being a smart ass motherfucker. after this my mate gets held in a headlock style thing by the bouncer same with the muzza fuckhead. as they are both getting dragged out this muzza fuckhead hits this asian chick in the head, so blood is pissin out of her forhead covering her face, fuck she looked horrid (as if she could have improved Razz) but yeah so there all going skits. next thing i know im running uo the stairs to go outside. we go outside and things seem pretty chilled, most of us were just round the corner. but yeah we walk back to the line trying to see where all our mates were and all these muzza cunts were outside smoking and as you could imagine, its fucken on!
security at this place was fucken shit! we pretty much just rush these cunts, bout 20 of us onto about 10 of them, fucken we will show them who is boss! sif come into our country and think you own the fucken join! we start smashing them up and having a good on brawl, securty aint doing shit, they pretty much jsut held the muzzas back coz they were still in the "smoking" section. i see my mate round the corner still getting dragged along by the bouncer so we hit up the bouncer and tell him to fuck off and start going him, he backs down and heads back to the club. any way the party bus comes to pick us up, but the dumb fuck decided to pick us up outr the front of the club where all these muzza fuckers are chillin, bad decision is all i can say Razz the host of the part bus tried to get us all on, but that aint happening, we we all start going the muzza fuckheads again, so its another solid brawl where the security are doing fuck all. we end up knocking some dude out, breaking a few noses. chipped teeth and split lips where we were all sweet Very Happy gota lvoe them types of fights Razz but yeah we get chucked onto the bus so that we can be taken back home. as we are driving off, were all stuck inside the bus and stil yelling out shit to these fuck heads, while the security is keeping them all calm and quiet, a few of us actually tried t jump outta the bus ans keep going them but the bus driver and the host chick were blocking the only exit, however these muzza cunts had blood all overe their tops so we were happy with th outcum Smile

pretty much after that we just go the bus home and kept yelling shit out tot random asians and yeah, it was funny. had to take a massive piss, once the bus finally stopped i swear i was pissing for about a solid 5 mins in the middle of the road, i didnt care where it was. i woulda gone on the bus in the bins but i knew we were just down the road from where the bus was stoppin. after that jump back on the bus and get it to the next stop.

just finished writing this, had to have 2 smoko breaks and gone through a full packet of sakatas and dip, fuck i got the munchies like a motherfucker! :p haha

love you all and hope you all read my nice druink post, as it is for your entertainement! Razz ahha

Tha Snowmann

oh btw, when i got home i snapped my key off in the door lock and stepped on my dog. so should be interesting in the morning Razz
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-25, 23:02

Top work!!

so its you that makes this place safe from the wog c-bombs that are wrecking our nights out on the town. Good to hear you had a top night and got home in 1 bit.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-25, 23:04

had a top night, yes! Smile got home in 1 bit................had to say, aint checked my gear yet as i was grouped pretty hard Sad....
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-26, 05:57

hahaha what an epic night! cheers
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-26, 07:38

lool. nice snowy

You rang me sometime last night, was out cold so didn't answer sorry bud Razz
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-26, 08:01

awsome as I wish I could remember my nights out lol
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: massive night out and really drunk :P   massive night out and really drunk :P Empty2009-04-26, 09:45

yeah its wicked as, i remember everything just as long as i dont pass out. its sometimes a good thing but also a bad thing if ya know what i mean....

EDIT:
thought this would fit in perfectly here Razz