đead ěn ┼rrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

đead ěn ┼rrival

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fuck it, its time for another trip!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-27, 20:27

Well yesterday i just decided that im gonna head on over to New Zealand on this monday (29-06)
i need another holiday so i wont be around on the server for about 10 days or so. i get back on the 9-07.

going over for a snowboarding trip, only thing is....iver never been snowboarding before! Razz

haha oh well shit happens
but the best and most important thing is, i can make a wicked as SNOWMANN while im over there! Very Happy

so ill hook yas up with some pics when i get back but im really looking forward to it, and its gonna be good to get back overseas again, man its already been a year since my American trip, this time last year i would have been in New York!

sucks that i dont think ill have time to catch up with some of the dudes in NZ that play on our server, unless some of them live in Queenstown??
thats where we are staying and doing the snowboarding

cant fucken wait for it! Very Happy
hopefully have some wicked/crazy stories for yas all too Smile
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 08:41

fuck yeah! you'll love shredding its wicked! what hill you going to?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 09:47

First Timer Tip #1
Fuck it, its time for another trip! Snowbo10
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 11:31

well not sure what hill yet, prob a few of them as we will be in Queenstown for 8 days or so.
pretty much go with the flow and take it as it comes, best way to do it Very Happy
have you been there before? if so what hills do you suggest?

woffle man thats a pissa, but thank god im not on skiis Razz
but will def keep that in mind Smile

Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 12:18

havent been there gona get a trip there next winter probably, have a bunch of mates over there mostly on the north island. I'd suggest treblecone and cadrona if you want some powpow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 15:46

haha should be awesome as man, wish i could just decide to take a holdiay haha

have fun and take us some sexy pics!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 18:43

well edgers we are def going to cardona, doing a few other places as well but just cant remember the names Razz

dont worry smurf there will be heaps of sexy pics! Very Happy contemplating some bungy jumping as well, just gotta sort out what else we wanna do.

fuck its gonna be madd as over there! fucken stoked as!

still gotta pack though Sad really should get onto that.....

Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-28, 19:20

yeah not sure bout boarding but i def want to go bungee over in NZ, sky diving where ever will let me go the craziest and snowboarding somewhere I can fall on my ass alot haha
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty2009-06-29, 04:35

skydiving go to taupo (cheapest and awesome on a clear morning) there is a bungee there as well. Not too far away from mt cook ski field either (couple of hours drive).

Either that or queenstown, but imho its wayy to pricey down there. Cost of living is about 15% higher than auckland and thats saying something. There are more adventure activities down tehre though. There is even one where you have a kickboard type thing to hang on to as you go down white water rapids (no raft included).

Oh and if your going to taupo then you will be flying into auckland in which case will catch up for a couple of drinks Smile

Oh and snowy do a skydive if you havent already. Bungy is cool but doesnt beat skydive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck it, its time for another trip!   Fuck it, its time for another trip! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck it, its time for another trip!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
đead ěn ┼rrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: