Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bullpups

Go down 
+8
Electron
Woffle'
openfj0re
Smurf
Reaper
***mystic***
teknoss
fodder
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-01, 15:37

Sorry mr 47 if i have offended you in any way with what i said to you just before, any time in the past, currently or in the future......

Please dont kill me...
Back to top Go down

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-01, 17:18

hahahaha... na man, i dont kill people over drudges or stuff like that, only for money Smile so if there is someone that wants you killed, which there isnt, cause your awesome, but if there was, they couldnt afford it anyway, after all, who has a spare 20 bucks just laying around for a rainy day?

P.S. yes indeed, i like my guns, il post a few piccys of some of them, whats the status of posting pics of animals that arnt quite all there, i know there are kiddies present at times, what about tin the doa only sections...?
Back to top Go down

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-01, 17:57

Dont worry 47, ive desensetized doa to fucked up shit
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-02, 03:49

doa private should be fine, doa members on the whole should be 17+ only one maybe two exceptions.
Back to top Go down

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-02, 04:35

ive got a bounty on 47's head for $100,000 lmao!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-30, 16:53

If I remember correctly, Bullpup is actually a term used to describe a range of weapons for which the mechnism is located at the back of the gun. This style of mechanism placement makes them far more reliable and easier to clear blockages. This is off the top of my head from somthing I read years ago. The model used by NZ and Aus soldiers is a standard NATO issue, making them compatible wherever used around the world. They are also configurable not only with an M203 grenade launcher, but the barrel and mechanism can be changed to chamber many different calibres of ammunition, making it ideal for todays modern military.
All off somthing I read years ago Razz

On another note, they are really simple to break down and out back together. I got to play with one at an army open day back in high school. And its still one of my favorite CT weapons
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 02:33

You are correct about the bullpup statement, it's just easier for them not to pay for copyright on the steyr Wink
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 02:51

Yeh, dont think I wanna see too much of your gory carnage in pic form 47, tryin to have breakfast Smile

Lol Davegod Laughing

Meant to initially crack a fuuny, like, "tell the armed forces the Bullpup only does 87 damage in one", no one lolled, and then there was 3 pages of stuff to follow. wtf

Ever wondered how much influence I gots?

One post about the bullpup

And look, it does 120 or more damage in one, now. rabbit

I bet the guys in Iraq and afghanistan feel better now.

What the fk DA, if that sht is "off the top of your head from years ago", then you have amazing recall, tho, like 47, u could be a bit dangerous I think. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 05:17

fodder wrote:
What the fk DA, if that sht is "off the top of your head from years ago", then you have amazing recall, tho, like 47, u could be a bit dangerous I think. Laughing

Depends, does he know what iodine crystals and ammonia can do?
Back to top Go down

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 06:06

i know what ammonium nitrate and diesel can do Smile

oh and 4 litres of petrol is the equivelant of 1 stick of dynamite, if you can successfully vaporise that fuel and ignite it at the same time (especially in a 44 gallon drum) its equivalent to 10 sticks of dynamite Very Happy

If you can then chain 5 * 44 gallon drums of vapourised fuel to one drum of ammonium nitrate and diesel, you get real nice place to put a swimming pool...

But by far my favourite trick would have to be thermite... a kilo of this on top of the inspection shute at the gas station and RUN**!!! urban terrorism at its best... oh yeah

** Please note, dont try this at home, i am a trained professional
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 06:54

Yeah the other name for them 47 is touch crystals. Made them back in high school and would get up on the roof and check them at the ground when someone walked past Smile Great fun seeing them shit their pants (sounded like a car backfiring right next to them with nothing else around).

Had a few close calls when making them though since they are quite sensitive to friction, basically chuck them at something and they explode Very Happy

And yeah can testify to the whole petrol in a 44gal. Very fine nozzle mister jet works wonders Wink

So you blow up petrol stations for a job?

**same as 47, dont try any of the shit i just said, may lose a finger if not more.

Last edited by Woffle' on 2009-10-31, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 07:27

haha... ermmm, yes, yes i am Very Happy
bullpups - Page 2 Z162342801

i thought that idea ages ago during the massive petrol price gouging here in oz, i would seek extreme methods of getting my point accros by strategically blowing up franchise fuel stations all over the country in a precission co-ordinated strike. however, the thought of potentially killing hundreds, the millions in property destruction, the damage to infrastructure and potential subsequent INCREASE in petrol prices was a little over the top for simply trying to say "hey, your petrol prices are too high" so instead i opted for shopper dockets and discount fuel vouchers instead. Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 09:08

MONSTER BUMP!

GG
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty2009-10-31, 12:02

Actually, at high school me and some friends made some form of mustard gas, the building had to be evacuated and hazchem had to come clean up. 4 Top students and unlimited access to chemicals is a bad mix Razz. And my recall is pretty good, except for exams, then it fails me completly.

And I dont drive, I get rides with mates so they footed the petrol bills, Yay me lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bullpups - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bullpups   bullpups - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

bullpups
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Miscellaneous Counter Strike Discussion-
Jump to: