đead ěn ┼rrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

đead ěn ┼rrival

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! Empty
PostSubject: Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight!   Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! Empty2009-09-18, 12:59

Tech N9ne is playing at Prince bandroom tonight and im hittin that shit up! Very Happy
gonna be fucken madd as and a massive night

will post up some pics and some vids tomorrow when i finally recover Razz haha

so if ya wanna help celebrate me bday you will be there! Razz

P.S. GET ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight!   Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! Empty2009-09-18, 19:00

Happy B-day mother fucker. Thanks for the call and I will call you during Defqon.1

Fuck yeah.....

PARTY!!!!!

Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight!   Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! Empty2009-09-19, 00:25

ohhhh fuck man im wrecked as!
just got home, its like 5am or something so i guess its time for another epic post Very Happy

well lets start the night off at my mates place.
got all my shit together and headed to my mates palce. stareted kickin off with some beers n shit and full anxious to get going and party out hardcore! im all sweet sinking down piss while my mate has to suss out his gear for the night.
but yeah we finally hit on down to the station and waited for the train. this was about 8:45 or something and there were a few hotties down at the station getting the train but yeah we just hcillin, jump on teh train and then i notice, thiss one chick that was at the station. she looked pretty young, prob around 18 at least or something (18 looks fucken young to me these days Sad ) but yeah this chick had these small as white denimn shorts on and fuckecn christ she had them pulled up like a mother fucker. was surprised she was still breathing! put it this way, her camel toe HAD A FUCKEN CAMEL TOE!!!!! they were that fucken high, but whatever she had the fattest phat rabbit ive ever seen before and that shit you would get lost in for at leasst a month Razz

but yeah we finally got off the train then o another tra to get to the Prince Bandroom.
finally get there and its like 10:30 or something. Bukkcity was playing at 10:40 so we just made it for him which was good. he was fucken going hard! and this is prob when i first called 7th and was yelling out TECH N9NE!!!!! :p
madd times....

so were hittin up the piss and having a wicked time but then we need a smoke so head outside, pretty much everyone is smoking joints. and some dude were already smashed as which was fucken funny as. some trashed as kiwi dudes trying to hit on some chicks that just didnt want a bar of it. gotta love them accents Razz hahah

me and my mate had a bet going as well. the first person to see a friend that they know that they can ether shake their hand or give em a kiss on the check got a drink from the other person. so we both sussin if we knew n e one.

then we hit up onto tech n9ne!
we full pushing trying to get to the front for a good spot for pics and video shit. tech n9ne comes out with a wicked opening and starts out with einsteine! its a fucken madd as track but yeah full on getting into it and getting oushed and shoved all over the joint while filming but i end up getting ppoushed into a mate i know! so fucken madd times i get a free drink from my mate Very Happy ahha
everything is going sweet but i can see this one dude full on getting hardcore trying to be the best mother fucker out there and starts eyeing off people. so i knew there was going to be a fight, its a given pretty much with these concerts.
so im keeping an eye on this shifty bastard, full intot he concert and then a full on fight breaks out within these dudes, right fucken next to me! guys falling all over the floor, full smascking them in the face and kicing and everything. it finally get broken up and the security guy had one dude in like a headlock sorta thing. so this skank as hoe of a fucken slappers mother runs in and tried to get a cheap shot in on this dude being held by the securty bloke, she fucken misses and falls flat on her fucken ass!!! fuck it was some funny shit! not to mention she ended up spread eagled on the floor and could see right to fucken china on that bitch (she did have a pretty fine body though Wink )
so after that everyone gets back into it, im filming away and full get to shake tech n9nes hand a couple of times as i made my way to the front, you will see in some of the vids when i post em up. but yeah everyone is rocking out. the chicks start getting pulled up on the stage fby the bouncers, but not to ddance, its coz they were getting crushed up against the stage n shit. but yeah all sweet for a bit then another fight broke out right fucken next to me, some of the same guys. i think i might have got a little bit of it on camera, cant really remember but will sussa when i get up. finish up the concert so time to take a piss, as im walking out the other bloke who is playing with tech n9jne, Krizz Kaliko walks straight into me, full on give him a hug and a hand shake and all that, was fucken madd as!\
this dudes eyes were fucken trippy as a motherfucker!

but yeah all going good n shit, after its all finished we meet a few dudes and start chatting with them, head to this pub next door, had a few drinks and played some piool, usual sorta shit pretty much. end up getting some massive as bits of pizza which were fucken unreal!

time to head home, these dudes live out in the western suburbs or northern, some fucked up area Razz haha but yeah my mate invited them back to his and they were gonna come. they said they weould give us a lift so we were sweet with that, ment we didnt have to taxi hime. only thin was we had to fit 7 people and a medium sized car which was going to be interesting. we start getting in the car and the dude who was gonna be driving fucken falls asleep at the fuck wheen before he has already started the fucken car!!! Smile like wtf!!!
so i fucken ditch this idea getting a lift with these random blokes and start walking outta there. come to think of it, not a great idea getting 7 people in a car who you dont know and yeah, really fucked up when he falls asleep!!

but yeah ended up getting back to my mates at liek 4 or something, had a few more beers then decided to walk home.

so fucken epic long post n shit!!!! but fuck it was a fucken sick night!!! and deserves a big ass post to go with it Very Happy
but yeah great way to topp of a birthday, oh and backing it u with mates and drinks round at mine tomorrow night for the footy!
fuck this shit never ends Razz haha

im fucked, need sleep and cbf spell checking this bitch. enjoy and hope you all had a wicked night like i did Very Happy

Snowmann

Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight!   Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! Empty2009-09-21, 06:23

well here are some of the pics for the night. will post up the vids once they are uploaded onto youtube for yas! Very Happy

Tech N9ne is on the right and Krizz Kalico is on the left Smile
Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194012

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194010

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194011

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194013

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194014

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194015

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194016

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194017

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194018

Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! P9194019
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight!   Whooooooooooo Tech N9ne tonight! Empty2009-09-21, 09:46

aiight i got a few vids up, still uploading a few though so will add em onto this post