đead ěn ┼rrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

đead ěn ┼rrival

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Bought my gf new shoes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Bought my gf new shoes. Empty
PostSubject: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-15, 14:18

She is a little dirty, but was too lazy to wash the her after work.

Old shoes: standard wrx 17's coated in 225/45 Dunlop Sport Sp01's.

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000763g

New shoes: 18's wrapped in fkn beautiful 235/40 Goodyear Eagle F1's!!!!!

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000895b

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000764

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000887s

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000766e

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000889

Bought my gf new shoes. 1000883
Bought my gf new shoes. 1000885
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-15, 16:20

heh verry smooth Griev

soft compound = max smoke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 00:16

She is one sexy bitch with the new shoes Griev

soft compound + tight corners = scare shit out of passengers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 02:03

Thanks guys, first time I bought aftermarket wheels, was worried how they would look after I picked them.

Heheh woffle sometimes it scares the shit out of me around corners. Four months ago I got lowered springs, upgraded to adjustable swaybars which took out most of the body roll, also added anti-lift kit.

Tuesday, she is booked in for a roll-center kit + more aggressive wheel alignment + playing with swaybar settings. I want her to sit flat as a fkn rock through corners.

If I can be bothered, I might upgrade my brake pads, brake lines + fluid and then hit a track. Just worried if I have a prang there, insurance won't cover me Sad

Last edited by grievous on 2009-10-16, 02:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 02:08

Nice car Grievous but i think my 130kw turbo diesel AWD mini van would blow it off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 02:38

Yup, insurance doesnt like covering anyone at the track.

Yeah i dont normally scare myself driving, but then again i am the "crazy driver" of my friends Razz 100 around a 25 corner in a nissan primera with 3 different types of tyre on the car (none of them directional or soft compound)

And for that reason, i will never get a turbo car Razz

Oh an sif have all that anti lift, roll bar wheel alignment shit. Learn how to drive ya pussy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 12:07

bwhahaha cool, you sound dangerous, im not going to drive behind or infront of you lol.

hehehe the performance gains are incredible man, the car is completely different.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 12:17

well you definately wouldnt be in front of me on the road. Razz

yeah the steering you will find will be alot lighter and the brakes harder Smile
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 15:57

Sweet ride you got there griev Wink
Back to top Go down
fodder
|đě┼| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-16, 17:33

Pfft!! Grevious, Ford Econovan ftw!!

I can get up to 70ks in under 2 minutes!!

Suk that!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty2009-10-17, 06:23

Thanks Skunk Smile . Hahah fodder, don't come on here comparing your supercar to my daily, I feel sad panda. Razz

If I can make it to Tas, I'll bring her too, I hear Tas has some great twisties. I want her to feel like she running on train tracks, atm she feels like slot car, which is pretty decent, I just want that little bit more, lol, prolly get me killed. oh wells.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought my gf new shoes.   Bought my gf new shoes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought my gf new shoes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
đead ěn ┼rrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: