Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im in Australia B****

Go down 
+9
Reaper
Electron
Crunchy
ScarletTourniquet
Fletch
McLaggin
Mutant Enemy
Dark Angel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Im in Australia B**** Empty
PostSubject: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-06, 17:49

Thats right, your boy Dark Angel is on the gold coast
The girls are hot and the weather is hotter
Seriously how can you guys stand this, its like 11pm and Im melting like snowman in the oven.
Ive had a whole bottle of harden the fuck up juice, and with this heat Im nearly halucinating. Me and the little bro about to hit some clubs, got our arses on a pub crawl monday and wednesday. Unfortunatly we drank all the piss we bought cheap off customs, but a bottle store run tomorrow ought to sort us another night atleast.
You Aussies are really turning on the weather tonight, so cheers boys
Drop us a line on the forums by the way if you want an informal DOA piss up in surfers paradise, I got 5 more days and bugger all to do. I know Thy is here, so why not ae
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-06, 18:09

Cold Coast is so fucking win, welcome to aus. Isn't Australia the best country in the world, wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-06, 18:43

yeah lets make this a patriotism thread! Hijack it for the grand nation of Australia!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-06, 18:45

McLaggin wrote:
yeah lets make this a patriotism thread! Hijack it for the grand nation of Australia!
That "great nation" stills gets its ass kicked in every sport by the kiwis, they the awesome sauce (Where Watties sauce REALLY comes from!...sif try to steal our pavlova bitches...) lol!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-06, 19:25

yeah you so beat us all the time at afl(the real sport of men)
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-06, 19:43

Gold Coast. I'll be there on the 11th till the 13th. I'm going to die of heat stroke...

Australia ftw!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 02:56

McLaggin wrote:

Oh my fkn God, here i was all jokin around and shit calling you a fag and you go and open your mouth and prove it, sif gayfl is even a fkn sport, it was originally just an excuse for the exclusive all boys schools to fondle guys from other all boys schools. Sydney has the madi gras, melbourne has gayfl...
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 04:07

47 wrote:
McLaggin wrote:

Oh my fkn God, here i was all jokin around and shit calling you a fag and you go and open your mouth and prove it, sif gayfl is even a fkn sport, it was originally just an excuse for the exclusive all boys schools to fondle guys from other all boys schools. Sydney has the madi gras, melbourne has gayfl...
Omg I love you 47! I love you I love you I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crunchy

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 04:51

Sigh Queensland/NSW'ers aren't smart enough to watch anything more than 2 teams of legally retarded people ram into each other.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 05:34

47 wrote:
McLaggin wrote:

and wherever you're from has you! bitch!
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 05:35

Crunchy wrote:
Sigh Queensland/NSW'ers aren't smart enough to watch anything more than 2 teams of legally retarded people ram into each other.
High Five Anyone?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 05:36

cyber five electron!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 05:37

Haha, i lol...

ermm, yeah, ive really gota stop derailing ppl's threads Sad but yeah, would love to catch up for a drink or 10 death, im 4 hrs up the coast in bundaberg tho, dont wanna jump on a train eh?...
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 05:38

That'll be about $15 out of his $50 though! Plus alchy makes....staying the rest of the trip at your place 47 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 17:44

Hot? What is it on the gold coast? 33?
And also, GTFO our country Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-07, 18:25

mm speaking of being in australia...

i fly out in roughly 6 hours to sydney. but going straight to port macquarie. and then gold coast. and then sydney. i'll be back on the 16th.

so i'll see you all on the 16th!!

<333 =]

p.s. happy holidays =D
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-08, 18:18

Um, who is Scralet, where is she from and have fun :-P
And you aussies need us kiwis in aus, just schooled some of your boys on Laser Strike.

KIWI FTW
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-08, 18:39

Lol...
Laser Strike...

Paintballs your arse mutha!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-09, 16:16

Since last time I went to paintball, no one will verse me. Apparently Im too dangerous.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-10, 19:10

hahaha!! i'm not a big paintball fan myself. i'm a pansy when it comes to pain. but i like to watch =D

and okay. here's the story. i'm in unreal aussies where i met DeathBySexy. his best mate happens to be reaper. i started playing on the DOA servers and then i discovered that mutant lives around the corner from me and fodder is my mate's dad and that i actually know a fair few people in and associated with DOA =P

funny how things turn out really.

gonna be on the gold coast tomorrow! gonna die from heat exhaustion -_-
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-12, 14:29

lol, you went over the day I flew back. Translation today, right as the rain and crappy weather moved in. So enjoy the rainy nasty looking gold coast I lefted behind Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-14, 20:44

firstly, i love the rain... like, i go and stand in it when it's raining. and secondly, it was overcast but it didn't bloody rain >: ( so it was just stupid and muggy the whole time >__<

back in sydney now though ^__^ yay!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-15, 02:05

You aussies are crazy, its way too hot and humid in your country. So nice being home, opening my window to COOL my room, not warm it. Makes more sense to be home :-P
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-15, 05:59

it's okay dark angel (i can't call you just dark because i know someone else who i call dark... >_<), where i live in tasmania, it's usually heaps colder than everywhere else. don't get me wrong, it still gets bloody hot down our way. but it's more bearable than frickin QLD >_<
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty2009-12-17, 06:38

I came back to my beloved rain and cold, so much better. And call me DA, its easier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im in Australia B****   Im in Australia B**** Empty

Back to top Go down

Im in Australia B****
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next