Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?

Go down 
+9
Quoth...
Crimson
bundy bear
Mutant Enemy
Electron
Woffle'
MedicDroid
Reaper
FreeKill
13 posters
AuthorMessage
FreeKill

FreeKill

Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty
PostSubject: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 08:19

Hey..

I just quickly made this picture from the current steam group picture, just wondering if you wanted to use it because i'm not sure if it's just me or does the white background seem a little plain? (no offense)

Just if you're interested..

Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Doa11

Hope this worked ^ never done it before Razz
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 12:09

Good idea, but it doesn't blend very well.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 15:35

Looks good but as reaper said doesnt seem to blend to well ...

Thanks for the thought though Wink
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 15:47

Agreed, thanks for the thought, but needs more design to it, and to be blended with the logo more before it could be looked at.

Out of interest, what program are you using to make it?
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 16:19

Agree with the sentiments above...

Perhaps a way to improve it is to grab the middle bits (without the snake around the ak) and scale it to be the size of the background (i hope this makes sense)...

Smile
Back to top Go down
FreeKill

FreeKill

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 16:39

fair enough.. yeah as i said i only just saw it on someone's profile and thought.. the white looks plain so just did a quick background change. Razz

and electron.. i think i understand, ill give it a go not sure how hard it would be to do though Smile worth a try anyway.
Back to top Go down
FreeKill

FreeKill

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 16:44

also.. Is it just me or did the steam group picture get changed today ?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 16:46

The picture on the steam group has been changed anyway, no longer white, that is just due to alpha channel an steam not liking transparency.

You will also notice the picture for the forums has changed and the donate button on the portal has changed.
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 17:04

I made it white Woffle, just liked white better at the time Smile
Back to top Go down
FreeKill

FreeKill

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-08, 19:15

Oh and woffle, I used photoshop.. Just got it so I was just testing some stuff out (:
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-19, 17:35

I think the picture in steam needs a revamp as now the background is grey same colour as outline of logo unless i just have a shit comp

Maybe we could make a thread to revamp the logo and then have a vote on them
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-19, 18:18

the new one looks sexy
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-19, 18:42

woffles one of our best at this when he has the time. just post suggestions, if woffle doesn't then some other gfx pro will have try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-20, 07:02

I was thinking that considering we are an Aussie gungame clan we should use the Ausie Ambo symbol.

Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Acap10

It's the one with two snakes. Just a thought. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-20, 10:21

Question hmmm,could be a copyright issue there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-20, 10:50

not copyright if change it significantly from the original. Only concern i have with those snakes is that there is no way the AK would fit in there. (too much would be covered or too hard to work around with the butt sticking out. really needs to overlap less)
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-20, 18:16

lol wot they gunna sue us 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-21, 02:51

I vote theres nothing wrong with the current 1, its simple, rellevant and looks great...
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty2009-12-21, 14:29

47 wrote:
I vote theres nothing wrong with the current 1, its simple, rellevant and looks great...
this man knows how to earn sex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?   Potential DOA steam group picture :P ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential DOA steam group picture :P ?
Page 1 of 1