Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DOA scrim group

Go down 
+11
***mystic***
Amz
Smurf
mr.mimic
Jmoo86
Quoth...
Edgers
McLaggin
Monster
Viprus
Thy Devourer
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

The DOA scrim group Empty
PostSubject: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-06, 14:26

What does everyone think of a perm scrim team? ie: members that are on at least every day or two and are ready to scrim whenever.

Yes, no?
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-07, 09:14

Poor idea, sets the image that some are better than others and excludes those not mentioned.
I know that TC did a perm scrim team and it caused a bit of division and i would personally not like that to happen to the DOA family.
However we can make a thread where people can make themselves known that they would like to scrim, because i know that many DOA members are not interested in scrims.

I would like to scrim, so i suppose we can just hijack this thread for people to mention that they are ready to scrim. Also, i could make a steam group that is DOA scrim members, so when u guys are looking for others to scrim, we can just look in that group. Good Idea? feedback please
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-07, 09:19

I like that idea better Viprus. Then anyone who's on can be asked to join a scrim. I think I've only ever turned down one scrim since I've been playing CSS so I'm always keen.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-07, 13:06

Im always up for it, but i can only scrim earlier at night.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-07, 14:48

I thought that was the idea of a clan ;o
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-07, 15:52

Now back to the matter at hand, i dont believe my idea was a "poor" one but what i do believe is that yours is a much better one. This "scrim team" steam page should definitely be implemented asap. I know me and mclaggin have holidays coming up and will be keen to scrim.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-07, 17:00

I am up for scrimming if its the right time, but Im nit on as much as the other guys. Mostly its ppl who come in and ask if DOA wants a scrim, and we find out from everyone that is on friends, or in the server if they want to play.

I think the community id a good idea in that there are members who just don't want to scrim, or myself, if its a serious match, then theres no use having me cause i pretty much suck, but I'll fill a team out if theyre on. But I can get on the community list, and if Im on, then I can be asked.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-08, 09:13

well ill make the steam group when i get home as I'm currently at the missus place atm.
Thanks for the feedback and can people who are interested in scrimming, post in this thread so i can then invite u to the steam group.

Cheers big ears
Edit: Edgers, i know your not in NaD anymore, but when was the last time they scrimmed? even when u were there Smile
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-08, 09:16

Just cos they were never organized, doesn't mean people weren't up for them. I would scrim on short notice whenever.
Back to top Go down
Jmoo86

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-08, 09:47

Scrims and Clans = GAY
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-08, 10:10

thanks for ur input JMOO, u cannot begin to think of how much it means to us.
Back to top Go down
mr.mimic

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-08, 10:23

i would scrim...if given the chance
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-08, 18:21

unless your entering ladders/tourns i dont see the point of a scrim team, just invite people who are on

my 2c
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-06-23, 13:16

i'll do it just so i can talk to mimic some more ^^
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-09-01, 15:16

I'm interested in scrimming if i'm on at the time,I suck tho so don't expect miracles,lol
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-01, 17:52

Hey peeps, count me in, i havnt done much lately, would be good to get some, invite me me to the scrim group, if im on, il play...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-02, 11:59

doa has been a bit lazy (noones fault) with the organising of them lately, mclaggin and viprus used to do alot of them but now i dunno. i think i'll keep on the look out for clans and we'll do some scrims. i will contact you guys.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-02, 12:45

there arent many clans like us, we scrim casually, and when we scrim, we get raped, very discouraging.
Back to top Go down
d34th4ng3lx

d34th4ng3lx

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-08, 17:45

Isn't there any css tournamant around the main cities somewhere or online that are being held each month???
If anyone knows about this, may i have details pls, because im gonna look around the net to find any tournaments that are close by to anyone...
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-09, 15:01

I heard once that there were state tournies on through the year.Not sure but I think they are run by Game Arena
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-09, 15:39

mehh laggin you keep trying and thats how you get better.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-09, 18:29

McLaggin wrote:
there arent many clans like us, we scrim casually, and when we scrim, we get raped, very discouraging.

Thats why NaD is win.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-10, 10:36

I realise I am not in DOA.. yet.. but have my two cents anyway!

You have to be careful of the gg tornies that get run. A lot of them are straight tripe which are not taken seriously or over-run by immature kids who just want the wank factor and not the match.

"Unless your entering ladders/tourns i dont see the point of a scrim team, just invite people who are on" True, smurf, but a perk of having a scrim team can be making the-finding-of-people easier --shrugs--

As for scrimming in general, gun godz keep saying they ask but you deny Razz
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty2009-10-11, 17:48

I'm always keen for a scrim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The DOA scrim group   The DOA scrim group Empty

Back to top Go down

The DOA scrim group
Page 1 of 1