Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???

Go down 
+15
fodder
openfj0re
Dark Angel
***mystic***
Woffle'
Quoth...
Toki
Edgers
grievous
Mutant Enemy
Reaper
Smurf
Pregnant Ferret
crusherop
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crusherop

crusherop

Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 01:11

Im heading away for chrissy to the inlaw's (AWESOME) then we are off to a bautiful spot near PT lincoln SA a place called coffins bay, For you that love fishing you would love it here surrounded by a national park endless 4WDing and fishing being it out on the boat or shore cant wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 02:59

Yo Crusher, shall be hitting the road myself this festive season, do the annual trip to the folks house in Tamworth, N.S.W. Just another excuse to get totally written off and play backyard cricket. But its good though, the only time of the year i get to see any of the family, apparently no one else really shares the same view view that QLD is the best state in the country cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 09:33

ill be working most of it Sad thats when im busiest, however i might find time to head up the snowy mountains for a few days in the 4x4 and swag. A cold can and some fresh rabbit stew and damper over the fire, a spot of fishing maybe. peace and quiet ftw!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 10:39

Nothing. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 14:17

I'm about 3 hours away from Lincoln crush.
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 14:23

I'll be doing sweet fuck all, just like the rest of the year.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 15:44

Well I made a sleigh, and I'm dressing up the kittens as reindeer. Then I will touch them, starting with the one I dress up as Rudolf. I will probably use my whip too.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 15:47

Sounds like fun griev!

I'm heading to melbourne with the fam to stay at my bros super rich girlfriends house! (lucky bastard)

Probably have a pretty big bender over there, hopefully catch up with Vip and a couple of you melbournites if I get time!
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 17:14

hmmm grievous sounds kind of like davegod, except instead up dressing up kittens dave would dress up fat chicks
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-11, 19:14

Why would he dress them up? Thought he would dress them down?

Am I the only one that doesn't get the whole christmas thing? lol
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 03:12

I didn't get xmas till I had my daughter. Her enthusiasm is infectious. I'll be getting as drunk as possible and wishing for santa to bring me a new car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 03:24

while santa's stuffing his sack with a ferrari for you quoth, can you get him to put a bugatti veyron in there for me as well? Very Happy

Not up to too much for christmas, mainly working and will have only christmas day off with the rellies, eat way too much and have a couple of drinks (literally only a couple cause there will no more room in mah belly)
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 04:55

I'm the same as you woff,have to work except for the public hols,but those times i dont I'll have a beer in ma hand.
totally jealous of you crush,you headin up yorks way ya bastard,bring me back a few salmon or at least some rock cod,they're good eatin.

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 14:31

Im in the Woffle boat, working all over xmas, probably catch up on sleep xmas day since IM nowhere near my family
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 16:18

I don't do christmas. But I'll start drinking before lunch with the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 19:57

Reaper wrote:
I don't do christmas. But I'll start drinking before lunch with the rest of them.

Agree.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-12, 21:27

I'm going to Estonia to have christmas with family i've never met, should be heaps of fun. WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! Then NYE in amsterdam.
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-18, 12:57

Reaper wrote:
I'm about 3 hours away from Lincoln crush.

Which way reaper? Im in whyalla or are you the other way ceduna lol
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-18, 14:11

Wow Open, that sounds pretty cool Smile

Family day with Reyne n Alex, and their lil bro and sis.

Boxing Day is best, always me, Geoff, and another mate watch the boxing day test. Always have the rule, "you cant miss the 1st ball of the boxing day test" lol

santa
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-18, 14:40

Towards Ceduna yeah, 60k east of Streaky Bay.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-18, 18:25

im workin all the way up till chrissy, then my whole family cept me is going to perth. WOO FREAKIN HOO. gonna have some epic lan with sum school friends.
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-19, 03:57

No shit reaper (POOCHERA??) i used to spend heaps of time in streaky, trying to arrange a fishing trip with all my mates from work next year to go to streaky ill have to let you know when we go down there and maybe catch up, Still not sure if we will swag it out PT labatt way or in streaky itself yet but ill let you know either way.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-19, 10:59

well i have 2 months off which is pretty nice Smile
normal family shit on christmas day, got lunch here then dinner at my cousins.
me good mates bday on boxing day so we always end up getting smashed off our face Very Happy with a little bit of cricket in there for good measure Razz

i still got no plans for NYE yet so gotta get onto that and sort it out
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-19, 12:44

Im officially unemployed so thats gonna be awesome......until i run out of money for going out Sad

and im going down the coast to angelsea with family in Jan so thats gonna be good

hoping to catch up with the melb boys like Viprus over the holidays
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty2009-12-19, 12:53

well i think we should sort out a better melb meet up in the city somewhere so thats its sorta local for most people. seems a lot of people are going to be chillin and not really doing a heap over the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???   Whats every one upto over the XMAS period??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats every one upto over the XMAS period???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next