Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats been going on?

Go down 
+7
Quoth...
teknoss
Toki
Crimson
Edgers
MANX
Smurf
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

Whats been going on? Empty
PostSubject: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-08, 15:02

Ok so please fill me in.

I've been away for a while, I come back and all this shit's happened. So acn someone fill me in, unbiased, from start to finish with whats been going on?

The things I know of or heard about are, the Dave, Toki and McLagging thing, along with the group.

Desolus leaving and losing admin.

BoA.

Tek being kicked and the start of...TC?

I think thats about all.

Anyways please fill me on about what I've missed. And dont skip out on the things I've already listed.

Cheers in advance.

Oh and can we keep personal shit out of it? Unless it directly affects what happened, I dont wanna hear it.

Seriously, I go away for a lil bit and shit goes to hell......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-08, 21:50

u cne t hanfle h e trutnhj1! u fill hursel f is on the the res ti!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-09, 02:21

Davegod Said: You cant handle the truth! You Fill yourself in on the rest of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-09, 07:48

meh not much rly.

fods finally cut it at dave and toki for being general assholes, and kicked them. I think they were banned for a while but seems to have been revoked

Turns out teknoss is just powerhungry lol and was sick of trying to get [C] of nad so he made 'Banned on arrival' with dave and toki. For obvious reasons fod didn't think it was as funny as they did, and akicked |BoA| from the server, forcing them to change their name or get another server. They're now TC or some shit. Personally I wish they had taken the other option silent

Umm not much else I think.

Oh, come play dota with us.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-09, 08:57

bundy bear and i are getting married,
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-09, 08:57

Me and Dave started a hilarious group called Mclaggin is shit. Several of the DOA admins thought it was going "too far". Mclaggin understood the funny side of it. But the admins thought it was putting a bad image on DOA and that it could be hurting mclaggin on the inside. Admins threatened to ban everyone in the group so Dave kicked all and disbanded the group.

Actually it was Geoff that got shit off at us for being general arse holes. I left the clan because i cbf being in a clan that couldn't take a joke. Epic battle went on for a few weeks. eventually a decision was made for us not to be ban. Open made a hilarious post, i quoted it got ban from forums, got un-ban again. Dave kick DOA tek quit NaD we all started BoA. Fodder got the shits with it didn't find it funny, i left BoA they changed name to TC.

Now DOA is recruiting as many people as possible trying to fill that hole me and Dave left when we quit the clan. But deep down in their souls, they know it'll never be the same again.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-09, 11:17

edgers=false.
toki=true.
crimson=true.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-09, 14:26

I dumped Mclaggin for Clown Because After all that McLaggin became used goods. Now me and clown are joining Crimson and bundy on their honey moon for a 4day 4some. lol!
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-10, 17:02

Wow, this turned to spam quick....

Didnt really answer anyhing but ummm thanks guys...i tihnk?
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-11, 02:39

Smurf wrote:
Wow, this turned to spam quick....

Didnt really answer anyhing but ummm thanks guys...i tihnk?

Are you drunk to ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-11, 04:01

I think everyone is just over the whole issue.

Toki and davegod thing:
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/gungame-general-discussion-f9/decisions-on-toki-and-davegod-t594.htm

BoA thing:
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/off-topic-rants-and-rambles-f11/banned-on-arrival-t622.htm

and the other stuff, don't know the ins and outs really Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-11, 15:59

Yeah but what about us poor people whos comps short out, then come back and have 5 different people telling you different things lol. Im just looking for some clarification
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 12:36

seriously i told you exactly what happened wtf do you mean it didnt answer anything. And the best people to listen to are the ones that were actually involved in the situation
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 16:45

Well, one person answers and another contradictsm therefore no answers
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 16:50

well theres eds post which i contradict, then theres my post which teknoss agrees to so really there is an answer
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 16:55

man the whole situation is fucked up, your chances of getting a clean cut answer is pretty fucken slim.
everyone just needs to meet up at a pub and have a few beers together, either that or everyone just take some chill pills and enjoy life
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 17:06

yeah looking that way, though im pretty keen for the few beers, ST PATTYS TUESDAY FK YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 17:43

I would give you guys an answer to clear shit up, but you know. I couldnt really give a shit about it, like me and toki got heaps screwed around with so much BS and people saying that people said shit. I do not care...Ya'll wanna know you can read about it in DaveGods' storys when iam a million years old.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-12, 19:08

Beers on saint Patts day.

That's the 17th of March aye.....

That's like the same day as my 19th birthday!!!!

Was thinking about going to a pub.... would probs go off. But I'm having a lady friend come over instead. Much better idea IMO.

Cheers big ears..... BTW I CUT MY DREADS OFF.... O_o
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-13, 01:41

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-13, 02:04

"lady friend" + no dreads = 7th is gay

i mean honestly who calls a woman a lady friend unless they are in the 1700's?? Razz <3
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-13, 02:45

Or gay
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-13, 03:28

wtf 7th?!?!?! now where am i gonna hide my drugs when we go on plane trips!! Sad haha
man you would look heaps different with em cut.
what made ya do it?
oh well least ya got yourself a lady friend coming over to blow out ya birthday candle Wink
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-13, 05:12

hope the day goes well for ya 7th Very Happy cant believe you got your dreads cut off... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty2009-03-13, 05:46

big ups for the respekt your showing her.

All the best for the day my good man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats been going on?   Whats been going on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats been going on?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next