Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fatal found forums?!?!

Go down 
+4
Amz
Thy Devourer
Smurf
Fatal1X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

Fatal found forums?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-03, 13:46

Hey all,

A bit about myself.
I'm 17 (Bad mic makes me sound 12), i live in brisbane and i work at a net cafe in the city. I play (Apparantelly) FAR too much scoutzknives, but i love playing gg. I used to be in NBK, but due to inactivity (Around the end of grade 12 - was trying to balance css commitments with school and music) i left. I am in an scoutz clan, Team Rape, and am seeking a gg clan. I am easy to get along with, and i enjoy a good game amoungst mates. I play viola, violin and piano, and can still rack up 100+ Hours of css a fortnight whilst studying / attending school. I am a pretty bs shot some times, but i (Think) i am legit. I think.

I love a good joke, and i have alot of spare time. In short, your average css player.

BJ - fatal1x - chaostheory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-03, 15:12

Hey, well let me be the first to say welcome to the forums!
Try and avoid the spammers, they're more hazardous then a crack addiction to your health....
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-03, 16:54

And stay away from smurf's they try and molest you Very Happy

Welcome to the sexy world that is DOA.
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-03, 18:23

unfortunately im going to hav to agree with thy.. but then again thy will molest you too so stay away from him too Very Happy

apart from that have fun!

(grievous, fodder and edgers will also molest you)
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-03, 18:32

Edgers won't molest him, just make him feel worthless until he crawls into the foetal position and cries himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-04, 05:21

Ahhh yesh ive felt the cold hand of edgers many times... good times Razz

And grev wont molest you, he likes kittens too much.

And fuck you amz.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-04, 07:24

Reaper wrote:
Edgers won't molest him, just make him feel worthless until he crawls into the foetal position and cries himself to sleep.

Then molest you
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-04, 07:31

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay!!

On another note, who the hell is Amz? Sounds like he is jealous no one is molesting him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-04, 12:42

Hey Fatal, welcome man, good to see you on board with the forums... have alook around and you will clearly see that being apart of these forums pretty means that your open for molestation by anyone, anywhere, anytime, involving anything... gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-04, 18:31

47 wrote:
Hey Fatal, welcome man, good to see you on board with the forums... have alook around and you will clearly see that being apart of these forums pretty means that your open for molestation by anyone, anywhere, anytime, involving anything... gl Very Happy

//wrists?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty2010-01-04, 18:32

nahh for most of these guys thats just a turn on and they'll be on you even faster and harder..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatal found forums?!?!   Fatal found forums?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fatal found forums?!?!
Page 1 of 1