Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SL3V3N forums :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MANX

MANX

SL3V3N forums :) Empty
PostSubject: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-02, 14:52

http://sl3v3n.freeforums.org/

spam away fellas lol! cherry
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-02, 15:35

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOKI THE SPAMMER IS BACK IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: sleven forums   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-02, 15:45

Don't bother, there is no real forums, no posts, and you can't post anyway.

We should do to their forums what we do to their server. Pack it out and make it fun lol. I think we need to respect them tho eh.

We should'nt spam their forums badly (when they get their new one up and running). It's just a coincidence that this comment is just under your post manx geek Razz

I think we should also be careful not to rag their server either. They got a few things on their server that we would'nt have in a pink fit eh. But say that youdon't like it or don't agree with it or whatever. I don't think it's cool to be there and whinge or say things are shit or crap as etc. Not cool eh, if you don't like their way then don't play it lol.

Just thought I would say this stuff as I like the sleven dudes and would'nt like them to get the shits with our guys eh Cool
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: spam city   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-02, 15:49

lol lol toki, I was doin that post as you did yours and look at what I saw by the time I posted it ha ha Cool

Last edited by fodder on 2008-11-03, 04:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-03, 02:37

No I agree fodder my comment was just a bit of tongue and cheek. geek
Yeah its a shame about not being able to post because I think a "thankyou for letting us cram your server while ours is down" would be in order? Their server is different to ours but its still cool.
Can we get the random gun cycle? bounce
Ive grown quite custom to it and think its cool.
I know the knife pen/battle and awps are a no no Evil or Very Mad and thank god for that knife pen/battle thing drags a 1v1 out soooooooooooo much (unless fodder is knifing cheers ) and Im getting sick of steping out of spawn to be awped. Sad
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: sleven attack   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-03, 04:43

Paranoid manx? I didnt say dont spam em. Just don't spam em badly lol. Cool

Yeah was going there myself to spam a bit for a laugh, and finish off their intro to DOA fully lol, but to thank em too.

Our regs wouldn't go random order I reckon eh.

Just spent 3 days lanning with geoff and mutant, and judging by the ragiing I had to listen to constantly bout the "STUPID FKN RANDOM GUN SHT FK FFK SHT DAM RANDOM FK SHT" I have a feeling Geoff may not like it. Evil or Very Mad

Dunno just a 6th sense sort of feeling I got. Laughing

I dont care one way or another bout awps but rly disagree with knife pen. Altho I have never knifed so many ppl b4, got to the point of bein a fkn knife ninja, was knifin dudes all wkend, funny as. I'm normally a tard with a knife.

Nobody from our server do any posts whatsoever on their forums till they're established eh. Then we all go there at the same time and do a zillion posts. Do a heap of posts under every topic they have eh. Basically do what we did this weekend to their server. It has been quiet as for weeks and suddenly they were flat out all weekend, I thought it was hell funny.

Anyway, we'll attack their forums like crazy, then I'll apologise profusely to em and tell em to delete all our bullsht lol. Be funny as. (well, from our point of view anyway Laughing)

They must have been stoked tho to have so many players on all the time. That's what a server needs, you gotta be busy, then randoms want to join, then they become regs, (IF IF IF things are cool) then ppl join all the time, then more randoms etc etc. If your server is really quiet, it stays that way eh.
Fkn hard to just make it busy somehow. lol!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-03, 14:14

Quote fodder:
Anyway, we'll attack their forums like crazy, then I'll apologise profusely to em and tell em to delete all our bullsht lol. Be funny as. (well, from our point of view anyway Laughing)

So we will all look bad and youll take all the fatherly glory? ASIF Evil or Very Mad

No, not paranoid I am trying to change my ways, I deleted the forums for about a week then everyone is like "Did you hear about the LAN party at Geoffs" and I was like WTF?
So i found it again and re-bookmarked it. Smile

Anyway the froums has McLaggin as its newly founded spammer.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-03, 14:26

SWEET NEW FORUM TO PWN.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: manx is comin   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-03, 15:33

So that means your comin manx? Cool, we got heaps of straight dudes already comin, so you and viprus can offset that eh. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-03, 16:29

silent
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-04, 09:35

i wasnt actually gonna spam it the only forum ill ever spam is the DOA forum. after all im a one forum guy ;D
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-04, 12:14

this one time i was spamming 14 forums at once, and they all thought they werre the only one.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-04, 14:06

yeah but the difference between you and me is i actually have a life so i cant spend all day on 14 forums being a dick i have time for one. now i barely even have time for that hence the not much spam from toki
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty2008-11-04, 14:35

damit. the no life card. AGAIN. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SL3V3N forums :)   SL3V3N forums :) Empty

Back to top Go down

SL3V3N forums :)
Page 1 of 1