Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Women on the server

Go down 
+18
icecube
Fatal1X
Amz
Tha Snowmann
rumpig
McLaggin
teknoss
Mutant Enemy
Thy Devourer
Stika
Edgers
bundy bear
Fletch
c0d3r
***mystic***
Electron
fodder
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Women on the server Empty
PostSubject: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 13:25

We are getting more and more female players on our server again these days, we used to have a fair few then it died down to a few regs, now its building again, which really really pleases me. I'd like to think this is so because of our community, the fun we have, and the fact that we dont allow discrimination of ANY sort.

Don't forget, most chicks dont use their mics, cos thay are either too shy in the atmosphere of cs and mouthy guys, or they are sick of all the dik comments so they just dont talk. (which pisses me) Also guys will hit on them IMMEDIATELY they realise its a chick. They can get bombarded with fkn pms at times eh. So we dont even know that some reg is a girl quite often, we'll never know how many really play eh.

We CANNOT allow any dik comments towards a female player, most especially sexual comments, even if you are actually tight with that girl, even if you are friends and you know that those sort of comments are cool with her. You always have to think of the other 22 players that are listening. If a comment goes unchallenged then to them it means its ok to do it. If ur tight with some girl than crack ur sexual jks with her in a pm eh.

In fact, if there is a rand on he cant even fkn talk to her unless its general GG comment, NOTHING personal.

Scarlett made some comment the other night (after not playing well) about sucking, and Geoff made some sexual innuendo about sucking etc. I immediately fkn flew at him off mic, geez, WTF!!! Jesus, if me and geoff do that shit, it means we condone it and anyone can.....not fkn cool.

Women MUST know that DOA is a cool place for them to play, they are a girl, yeh cool, but hey, they are just another gg player ffs!! I cant handle it when say Missy wins a game or a knife fight, and some idiot says "hows it feel to be beaten by a girl?"

O, fkn DER!!! My fave comeback is to say you weren't beaten by a girl, you got beaten by a better player!!!!

Same same with guys from a different heritage, some dont talk cos they sound like a "foreigner" or whatever, jeez who gives a fk lol. We got guys from a heap of different heritages. Guys like sic as crack a joke about himself bein a "wog". He can do that, but others cant call him that dammit! Same as our country, these ppl ONLY enrich us, so dont allow any dik comments.

Same same with young boys, thay shouldnt be on cos thay are too young, if they are too young, DO NOT bag them. Apologise, sorry man, ur too young for our server and permo them. Fk it, I hate dik comments about ur balls dropping or not having pubes or whatever. So fkn easy to dominate a 10 yr old, cheap shot. Its actually why I allow Matty and Yellow Fang on the server, to use as examples to guys who wanna take cheap shots at a kid, DO NOT alow it.

PHEW!! I could go on forever about discrimination, that'll do Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 13:59

Read and understood...
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 14:07

Agree Fully Fodder. Well Said.
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 14:09

Very Happy Roger / Wilco
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 14:22

Well said fodder.

I personally haven't had any troubles with any of the regular guys; you're all great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 14:26

Affirmative Wink
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 14:32

Understood
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 15:15

Does Amz count
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 15:29

Roger that!
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 16:35

Neg, haha jokes. Dont ban me pl0x. understood Wink
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 17:27

If I ever caught a DOA member doing anything like that well... that would be intsa ban D:

I know of one girl who plays, she changes her name all the time so people don't start to recognize her, that annoys me so much that she has to do that.

I know of another who wont use mic, fuck sake...

So many girls have to hide when they play... that's gay as, I hope that one day girls will just be able to come and chat like any other player.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 18:05

so this means we have to be nice to pyro from now on?
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 19:07

No he doesn't count as a person so...
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 19:24

Lol the love for pyro on this forum makes me glow inside.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 20:37

i agree to this. My g/f used to play alot of css when dgc was around and everynow and then u would get a dick on say " is that a 10 year old boy or a girl, now i let her have some fun and go off at them " omfg havent you heard girls play css" and they go ape shit. now she normally put them in place and they hide behind there keyboards and shut up, but other times they would start calling her a S#$t and the cbomb,( even though she has her name as "Noddles loves rumpig" ) thats when i would jump in and lay the ban hammer. as fodder said" (basicaly) treat the women as they where your new g/f dont fuck with and dont be an arsehole to them. i dont mind laying down the ban hammer for this.
Yes it true ppl women do play css and holy crap they might be better then you, big woop, take it as you would any other time " dont press the talk button and freaking rage", then come to the next map and have fun..

trust me when i say its not worth giving them shit, or anyone. if its offencive then dont say it.. where a fun clan/community here and thats they its gonna stay.

so yeah have fun
RuMP!G

So if u see anyone giving shit report it in anyway you can
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 21:14

Mutant Enemy wrote:
No he doesn't count as a person so...

lol.. well what is he then?
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-05, 21:21

A gimp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 02:53

Go fuck yourselfs mutant and teknoss.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 07:49

lmao gg
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 08:07

now now none of this shit boys

totally agree fodder, there is no need for racial/gender or any kind of discrimination on the server. if in real life you happen to be the kind of person that says that sorta shit (i think your a dick then! Razz) but as soon as you come on the server you leave that shit behind.

we are all here to have fun, sometimes there might be a small remark here and there thats purely just in the name of fun but yeah for the other players they might not understand it. sometimes some good banter between players is a good thing and its what creates a good atmosphere IF ITS TAKEN IN THE RIGHT CONTEXT!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 18:21

Yeh yeh Coder, our regs are pretty cool, towards everyone of course, and its cool to see everyone has the same attitude, and are in support of the general philosophy, but yeh, we gotta watch the randoms, and crack down on tha diks eh.

I wont name them, but it pisses me that some women dont use their mics cos they dont want the inevitable dik comments about their voices or whatever. I know one woman who wont use mic cos she thinks she has a high pitched "squeeky voice" and sounds like a lil kid lol. Who gives a flyin fk lol. She's an older woman with kids ffs.

I would rather she and others use their "squeeky voice", then we can use it as an example to smash some dik who wants to make an idiot comment eh, then others hear it and they know its not on!!!

Dont forget please, that the main topic is about our female players, but dont forget the "ethnic guys" and the younger boys eh.

And btw nice fkn replies by everyone about this topic Cool
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 19:31

thanks fod haha Wink
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 20:08

fod wat about grievous? shouldn't we include the transgendered?
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-06, 21:38

most of my Lanner Team is Girls - Core 5 is 3 Girls, 2 guys. AND THEY CARRY US Sad

"Same same with young boys, thay shouldnt be on cos thay are too young, if they are too young, DO NOT bag them. Apologise, sorry man, ur too young for our server and permo them. Fk it, I hate dik comments about ur balls dropping or not having pubes or whatever. So fkn easy to dominate a 10 yr old, cheap shot. Its actually why I allow Matty and Yellow Fang on the server, to use as examples to guys who wanna take cheap shots at a kid, DO NOT alow it."

You know what i encoutered about 48 hours ago? Pretty much that. But the thing is, My mic quality is BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD - I'm not 12, as much as I sound it - I am waiting on my new sound card to get cleared through insurance. So when a (Excuse my language) Fuckwit (COUGH) RAND (COUGH) came into the server and within 30 seconds of them playing and me starting to talk, they started laying into me. I got even more ridiculed for telling them not to camp, and then they said (Along the lines of) "SHut up, your balls aint dropped, you can't tell me what to do." Quick intervention by an admin at that point saved me from making a nasty reply that would have possibly gotten me banned. I just don't see why they have to make their E-PEEN bigger by picking on somebody with a bad soundcard. I have a pair of Logitec G35's - just a bad soundcard (Onboard sound atm, in fact) so ... Yeah. //end_rant

I've always kept comming back to the server because of the admin support and unerstanding +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty2010-01-16, 06:48

wow, well said!!! i love how u guys have fun on forums too Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women on the server   Women on the server Empty

Back to top Go down

Women on the server
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next