Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Adelaide DOA Members???

Go down 
+8
Woffle'
Tha Snowmann
WAKE UP Geoff!!
pyro
Pompom
fodder
ScarletTourniquet
icecube
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 00:11

Oh look out. Now I have ice's number >: D
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 00:15

hhaha midnight calls!?!?!?!?! woot i has a friend
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 00:43

Midnight? Psht, too busy playing games at midnight. 4am calls perhaps =P
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 00:50

already past
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 11:14

I didn't say it was gonna be this morning did I =P

You just wait buddy. Random 4am calls and txts coming your way!!

-EDIT-

Oh. I don't normally do that guys. Ice is just special. And mainly because he said it first =P
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 13:48

Hey, quick question- Are you dudes going to be here any longer than Monday?? Got a meeting Monday after work =/
Crackdangit >.<
But yeah, give us a heads-up how long you'll be here Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 14:37

Everyone gets to meet Pom before me D:

DBS is going to meet you this month if you guys have time. Now fods and family get to meet you. Awww Scarly is sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 15:03

Lol, i'm not sure it's happening yet! i might manage to miss them Sad
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 20:01

could still see meeeeeee
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-07, 20:34

Nah, they're awesome guys. I hope you get to meet them Pom.
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-08, 08:00

Heya,
I've got a chance of cancelling the meeting, so i could still make if for a coffee or whatever.

Get the feeling Fod's missed my pm though, haven't had any texts and apparently you adelaide-ians are catching up today.

If you'd rather give it a miss, i'm cool with that too. Just would like to find out in next few hours so i know what i'm doing!!

If any one knows anything that they can tell me, i'd appreciate it Smile

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-09, 12:09

I'm making a dejected face now, can you see it?
No?
Oh right, it's because I'M ALL ALONE!!!!!!

I'm kidding, odds are i either got in too late, or you're politley avoiding me.
Both are valid reasons for the silence of my phone.

*cups phone in hands*
"c'mon baby, speak to me, you can do it. Just open your little ring-tone folder and it's downhill from there, i promise. I believe in you"
*kisses screen*
mmmmm, glaaassy...
Glass is the only valid alcohol-holder. Can you IMAGINE drinking burbon from a PLASTIC cup?? i don't even need to imagine. It's call the PINK CUP OF SHAAAAAME and reserved for those who HATE PINK after breaking their first ever glass.
I popped my cup-smashing cherry in the midst of hugging a coool chicky babe Very Happy and now i may not see her for a very long time Sad But her shoes are fine and she does not hate me Very Happy

Theeeee End!!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-09, 12:30

someone's not a happy drunk...

need a hug?
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-09, 13:41

Erm, dude... I'm not drunk...

O__O

lol, YAY HUGS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-09, 17:28

Well I met up with fodder and the boys yesterday for a couple of coldies,all really cool guys,we had a good chin wag then it was back to work for me and sightseeing for them.Really glad I got to meet them could have sat there all afternoon and drank and talked(Boss probably wouldn't have been impressed but screw him Laughing )
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 03:35

Apologies, talking to a phone, rambling on about what vessel alcohol should be contained and the IM ALL ALONE part led me to believe you might of had a few Smile My mistake Very Happy Hugs
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 03:50

yeah mystic fodder and the boys are great blokes, awesome to have a few drinks with! hopefully this meeting with them will help make ya to come to the next DOA lan Razz
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 04:29

lol idk if u tried calling fodder but i was working. i had 2 missed calls from private number.

i usually still answer the phone but i was serving....
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 04:35

Hey Pom, cube and anyone else that was tryin to hook up. The trip was hectic as, we were stuck in Tanunda in the Basossa valley without transport eh. It was a family reunion weekend and every moment was booked up and frantic. Ended up that me n the boys only had Monday arvo to ourselves, and i was bustin to just cruise with them and show em a couple places.

Mystic was in the area and we hooked up for a beer, then I took the boys down to show them Glenelg where I used to hang as a kid. Then we had to go back up to the Barossa for another family thing. The whole weekend was just packed out with shit and we had no time for anything eh.

Didnt go near a comp, so didnt see ur posts Pom, so yeh, sorry to you and Iceube for not contacting yas. We were keen to hook up eh, but it was all too hectic and ppl had all our time booked up. I woulda preferred me n the boys cruisin doin our own thing but we couldn't. Sad

At least we were able to hook up with mystic which was good. Pretty cool dude. Reyne and Zebra liked him too, thought he was cool as. Smile Cool
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 04:57

Woah, yeah man, don't blame you. Sounds like you barely had time to breathe!! Hope you got a bit of time to put your feet up.
You were shooting around from Barossa to Glenelg and back again?? O_O ack.

How was the Barossa? Haven't been up that way in ages. Should have been good weather for Glenelg though Smile

All good dude. You're in high demand, and have my number for next time Very Happy have a good one Smile

PS- don't anyone take offense to me not posting mah number in a public forum. If you do, i'ma hurt you badly O_O
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 15:45

Lol Pom, is okay. Never know what creepy dudes are around to ninja your number outta here *cough*Icecube*cough*

nah, jokes. But seriously. I'm not posting my number up here either xD

Sounds like you had an awesome time Fossil!! Glad to be home though? We still needa catch up for coffee sometime =]
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-10, 17:30

Fodder, all good bro, allways next time.

haha thanks scarlet....

cause im so creepy!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-12, 04:58

Yeh, Barossa was ok, stayed at Tanunda caravan park, me n the boys had an airconditioned cabin which was good, so fkn hot!!. They got a nice lil swimming pool and a huge jumping pillow. Zebra the daredevil would get up in the morning, go straight onto the pillow and would be doin forward flips, backflips with double twists etc, he's such a fkn maniac lol.

Me big Bro wa there too which was awesome as we are really tight and and him and the boys are close as. He had green supplies lined up too which was good Laughing The caravan park has lots of trees and grassed areas and the place was swarming with rabbits at night, never seen so many in a small area eh. One night, or early morn actually, we were totally shitfaced and thought we would go spotlighting and bag us some bunnies. Me bro is a keen fisherman, so we had a couple of spotties and a fishing cast net, and staggered around tryin to net rabbits lol lol. Didnt even come close, but was funny as.

Poor old Reyne havin to put up with me, zebra and me bro bein shitfaced all the time at night ha ha, he was pretty straight up the whole time, someone had to look after us Laughing

WTF with Magic Mountain?, we went to Glenelg to see it and its gone!!!! Got some big fun centre their now with a variety of big water slides tho so the boys got into that.

When I was a kid there was a fun park there like Luna Park right on the waterfront. It was there for a long time and made Glenelg awesome as. There was only a few shops there then, a real lil beachside suburb, now its chocka with shops and fkn high rise apartments all along the beachfront. All the shops and food places are cool, but the apartments are gay as, wrecks it. Cool
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-12, 05:02

O By the way, I'm the privaledged one who has Poms phone no, so if anyone wants it just PM me and I'll hand it out to everyone.

Or I might just post it up so everyone can get it.

Or I could run ads in newspapers all over the country. Not sure what will have the biggest impact so havnt quite worked out the best way to spam it publicly yet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty2010-02-12, 05:15

You managed to fit all that in a few days??? lmao, sounds like it was well worth the trip!!

Yeah, bummed about Magic Mountain. Now it's something like the "fun shack". bleargh.

Note to self:
- buy a $20 phone, transfer SIM and label it "SPAM"
- buy a new SIM, hand number out to friends, work & family and label it "LESS SPAM".
- throw both phones over a bridge.
Razz

PS- if you DO hand out my number, before you die from the WHOOPACHANG i give you, at least let me know which numbers match the tall buff ones Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Adelaide DOA Members???   Any Adelaide DOA Members??? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Adelaide DOA Members???
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next