Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA = Coolness

Go down 
+7
ScarletTourniquet
c0d3r
rumpig
Tha Snowmann
Vee
Electron
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Electron

Electron

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-09, 20:10

Just thought I'd make a drunken post about nothing in particular...

Except for this!!!!!

Am having, at the time of writing this, a, for want of a better adjective, BRILLIANT! conversation with Benny AKA BennyBallBags.

And the thought struck me. How many of us, take time out from playing our silly little game... and actually talk to the other people in the clan?

You know... Just have a little catchup and see what's kicking in thier lives... What's new and shiny, what's old and is about to be thrown out?

Just a thought I'd encourage peeps to just have a chat with people... It's what Fodder is always on about... DOA is not just a clan. We aren't just about playing CSS... We aren't just about winning scrims (although this is a good thing and I congratulate us on being so grand!). We aren't just another group of people who doesnt give a shit about the other members. WE ARE A COMMUNITY.

So. End of drunken post.

We have learnt. Talk to other peeps... I don't care if it's about the weather or actually having a deep conversation with someone... Just talking to someone can lift thier day... Letting someone vent about that new stupid thing at work that annoys them, or the silly things that happen at UNI... I don't give a shit what it is that you talk about... Just get out there and talk with the other people that share the same tag as you do... Care a little...

Electron Out.
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 00:50

:O
I will now start talking to people more if they are willing to do the same ;D I am cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything! Be my friend? (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 03:24

i think your sounding a little bit to desperate there Vee Razz

but electron is right about that, its more then a clan and its more then just a bunch of people. shit the lan is a great example of this. yeah we go down for css coz we all love it and paly it but damn we dont just sit at our comps playing css all day and night. we go out, get drunk and messy and have a great time!
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 04:26

LOL me go out. LOL i come home get drunk and own clowns butt. ahahahaha.. I mean yes i have a life
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 06:26

Agreed. DOA is full of awesome people and every single person has a life story and some flavour to add to the DOA community. I'm always up for a random chat, especially during in-game when I get killed at the start of a round and I have to wait to respawn Razz
Back to top Go down

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 08:39

lol, Im not sure if its a good idea for me too be reading this... As most ppl already know i crap on enough already Razz But yeah, cant wait for the lan in brissy, finally getting to be around my own kind, you are all ex-mental pacients with phsycotic tendancies yeah...? lol!
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 16:54

I talk to people!!! *feels pro*
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 17:39

DOA IS my second family, those on the server the other night; when I was freaking out and then got really drunk (simick, coder, clown, mystic, vee) all knew about my MAJOR fuck up before even my dad did, the only person I'd told before them was my gf. It's amazing having guys here that you know will support you and offer you advice no matter what you've done I love you
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-10, 23:56

Everyone in DOA has made mistakes in the past and there is no need for any person to judge another person. Hope things work out for you Fletch. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-11, 01:33

c0d3r wrote:
Agreed. DOA is full of awesome people and every single person has a life story and some flavour to add to the DOA community. I'm always up for a random chat, especially during in-game when I get killed at the start of a round and I have to wait to respawn Razz

Bahahaha. Saw my name first and thought the whole post was about me. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-11, 19:23

Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait!!! Fletch has a gf??? Since when?! =O
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-11, 19:27

ScarletTourniquet wrote:
Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait!!! Fletch has a gf??? Since when?! =O
SEE! This is my point exactly!!!!!

Talk to Fletch my dear Scarlet and get him to tell you all the squishy details Smile

Oh and Fletch... I love you
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-11, 22:41

Thanks Electron I love you
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-12, 00:33

Yep, have had some weird and some wonderfull conversations with people in the clan Smile some i wish wouldnt of stopped and others that should of a lot sooner Very Happy

Much the same as everyone else here, if ya ever want to talk my line is nearly always open Smile

Mmmm squishy details, sounds mere mmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-12, 12:27

Nah I used to talk to Fletch a fair bit. I guess the time we stopped is around the time he got his gf =P
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-12, 16:44

Fletch wrote:
DOA IS my second family, those on the server the other night; when I was freaking out and then got really drunk (simick, coder, clown, mystic, vee) all knew about my MAJOR fuck up before even my dad did, the only person I'd told before them was my gf. It's amazing having guys here that you know will support you and offer you advice no matter what you've done I love you

Glad I spoke to you about it fletch and offer you some advice and hope.still hope it works out for you

Fletchy don't love scarlet no more,boo hoo Sad
It's ok scarlett,we still loves ya,mmwwwwaaaaa Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Fletch

Fletch

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-12, 17:48

***mystic*** wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Glad I spoke to you about it fletch and offer you some advice and hope.still hope it works out for you

Fletchy don't love scarlet no more,boo hoo Sad
It's ok scarlett,we still loves ya,mmwwwwaaaaa Laughing

Yea between your advice and my dads I definitely calmed down so thanks a lot for that mystic, I realise I need to take responsibility for my actions and no matter how tough it gets I won't give up.
Course I still er.... like scarlet lol (can't say the "L" word now can I?)
I've just been really busy over the last month Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty2010-03-13, 16:29

Of course you can say the "L" word, lol. Love doesn't necessarily mean "OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU HAVE MY BABIES!!!"...

But it's okay. Fletch and I will always be cool no matter how much we talk =D <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOA = Coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA = Coolness   DOA = Coolness Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA = Coolness
Page 1 of 1