Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!

Go down 
+4
Braddles
Woffle'
Edgers
Tha Snowmann
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty
PostSubject: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 13:08

Hey thought id just pass this on (but most of you would already know) but Bad Company 2 is 33% off atm, only for 1 day though!

This is an unbelievable game and is well worth playing online, so much better then modern warfare!

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/ea_week

So yeah its down to $46.98 USD from $69.90 USD
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 13:35

Bought Very Happy

cheers man. Will next week sometime, finish exams on sat so will be wasted for a few days before I get a chance. Then i'll come teach you how to play Laughing
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 14:03

awesome another DOA to play with Very Happy

MOAR DOA please buy BC2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 14:45

nice work edgers, you wont be disappointed with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 16:41

do't have enough money in my paypal >.< :'(
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 17:02

edgers dont be sad like snowman and accept my bc2 friend request when u start playing
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 17:10

Amz wrote:
edgers dont be sad like snowman and accept my bc2 friend request when u start playing

I'm gonna butter your bread Amz.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 17:18

I'm getting it, havent had a new multiplayer game since.... when did source come out?

just need the moneys...
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-16, 17:21

i downloaded this game when it first came out, finished it on the hardest in bout 6 hours, it was a great game to play and fun but wish it was a bit longer, the plane scene at the end was way to easy for an ending but still nice to play, is it worth buying this game for the multiplayer action?
may i add i wish i had a directx 11 support with my graphics card to play this game
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 03:55

Yes headshot, its a great multiplayer Smile Even better playing it as a team deathmatch using vent/mumble Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 04:18

yeah single player isnt much chop, i actually havnt even finished the single player. you get this game for the multiplayer action! fuck its sweet! Very Happy

and amz, my friends thing still isnt working Sad

ive been trying to add a few people constantly and it says ive "successfully sent a friends request" but nothing happens Sad

ive also got another mate that plays this game as well, might try get him to join in on the action with us.

and if anyone was going to buy a multiplayer game atm, Bad Company 2 is THE game to get!
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 05:44

thanks guys i might just do so and get it,
i have my own dedicated server for battlefield 2. 1.4 version and i still play that with a few mates and its great fun, so i shal finaly upgrade ay to bc2. there better be jets cause im the king of jets in bf2
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 05:51

well this sale has now ended so you cant get it at 33% cheaper anymore, gotta pay the full price now Sad

still worth it though so everyone go out and get it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 07:16

Sorry no jets, there are helicopters, tanks and jeeps and stuff, oh and a uav too Smile

I have a dedicated server for bc2 as well, so we can jump on there whenever we want Smile
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 08:18

Woffle' wrote:
MOAR DOA please buy BC2 Very Happy

Fuck that. CSS <3
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 08:38

haha if you guys always play it then I will get some money into my paypal and play it Smile Wait.. can you buy it on disk? Or is through steam better? It'd be fun to try something new Smile Aslong as you guys help me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 13:01

ohhhhh let down, as if get rid of the jets, that was the best thing bout bf2 lol, oh well the choppers better not be hell slow like in bf2.
oh nice woffle u got a server too :-)
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty2010-06-17, 13:24

Well i had a bf2 server, but then there just wasnt enough demand for another one (this is a couple of months ago) and then got bc2 so got a bc2 server. Its a hardcore server and is under the name =SKG= (which is my clan tag for bc2).

The choppers can be fast or slown, however you want, but when it comes down to it I find they are best used moving moderate to fast around the edge of the battlefield. Just so there is less chance of a tracer sticking.

Braddles, you can get it on disc and load it onto steam so you can still use the ingame chat thing etc. But really depends on your internet cap, if your running a bit low then best to get it on disc.

Its around 6gb disk usage once installed so im guessing you would be looking at a download of around 2-4gb through steam. Really no difference either way, just depends how quick your internet is and if you have the cap free, also may be able to find it cheaper in the stores (i did).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!   Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 - 33% off Today!
Page 1 of 1