Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before the army (As told by fodder)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ADMIN

Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty
PostSubject: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty2008-08-28, 16:21

Dudes have been askin me to write a story bout the army, in fact cos I've had a pretty full life full of colourful experiences ppl over the years have hassled me to write a book or books and I've always wanted to. Never have, so I guess some humourous short stories come close. Some of the stories are pretty full on and I like to explain things fully so some of them may be pretty lengthy, but they need to be to do the tale justice I guess. The first story was gonna be bout my experience with the army, but the buildup to it and the reason I joined was an integral part of the army story so I will start with that. As readers will get to know, many of my experiences have been pretty complex. I may change dudes names or use a style of wording that I may not have used back then, but I guarantee whatever the story, it's true, and it's how it happened eh.

By fodder
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty2008-08-29, 11:13

Heya mutant, a couple of suggestions.

1)fodder could take down his blog if he posts here
2)Are you really a mutant?
3)lWhat is 2 + 2?

Last edited by Woffle' on 2008-08-29, 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty2008-08-29, 13:39

1) fodder is taking down his blog and posting his stories here.
2) Nope, by time I'm finished you will look stupid.
3) This thread is only here as an example to fodder, so you fail.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty2008-08-29, 13:42

My new name as deemed by mutant - Sir Failsalot
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty2008-08-29, 16:02

I lold at the edit!
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty2008-08-29, 18:47

nice work fod, that must have taken a fair while to write out. good fun to read though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the army (As told by fodder)   Before the army (As told by fodder) Empty

Back to top Go down

Before the army (As told by fodder)
Page 1 of 1