Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age of Chivalry

Go down 
+7
McLaggin
Viprus
Pu|sE
Woffle'
MANX
ADMIN
CaMo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-22, 10:39

You should know at least 46/112 of them THEY ARE DOA MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probably know a bit over 3/4 of the list from my time on the servers and I would say some of the longer standing DOA guys would probably know about the same if not more?

whats the problem nub?? Wink Razz hehe

It should be a pretty fair representation of the "community" as a whole. Me personally have started to favour TF2 alot more as it is better developed code wise, and when i dont get lag in CS and TF for some reason i get it in AOC. As in my ping goes to 150-200 instead of 50-70.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-22, 11:28

Why cant we all just be friends without attacking each other with screenshots!?!?

And lol, mutant pwned hurrikane with shotgun, what a nub.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-22, 11:33

MUTANT.

I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

AoC sucks balls. TF2 for the win. CSS over all.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-22, 16:13

<3 7th Smile Razz Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-23, 07:49

But my point still stands, A TF2 server is just another statistic with the thousand other TF2 servers. i may be proven wrong but the only people that will play are going to be the DOA guys. If you can make it popular it will work. But there are just to many servers out there imo......
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: too many servers???????   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-23, 17:27

Yeh, and how many cs servers are there????? And how well do we do????

Woop woop, Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-23, 18:06

I think thats because people can know they can go on the DOA server and play cs and look at sexy pictures! Saves them time having to search for them later. I mean if it wasnt for css id have to go look up naughty pictures!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty2008-10-26, 04:28

lol davegod im pretty sure your sprays just put people off. dont know if its just me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Chivalry   Age of Chivalry - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Age of Chivalry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3