Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little bit about Toki

Go down 
+6
Tha Snowmann
MANX
Quoth...
openfj0re
fodder
Toki
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toki

Little bit about Toki Empty
PostSubject: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-11, 15:29

As some of you may or may not know I have epilepsy. And last sunday the 9th i had a seizure. This is the first seizure ive had in 5 years. So basically not to happy about this. Today went through a bunch of tests and shit had a CAT scan and saw my doctor basically we dont know for sure what caused it but we think it is because of sleep deprivation. I also found out i cant drive for atleast 3 months which is just shit.

Anyhoe the reason i tell you this is just because some of you may be interested or care about what happens in my life. Also to let you know why i might not be doing as many late night CSS things. So yeah if anything bad comes back on the cat scan ill let yous know whether you care or not eh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-11, 16:19

What makes u think i care? There was a reason i put a strobe light in front of your face on sunday!

But the semi jokes aside and slightly to the front, i didnt know and five years is a long time, i would know as that was the last time i had sex...i mean what. but hopefully the tests come back positive unless its bloodtests for HIV as well. Why cant i ever be serious...lol anyway.

Not being able to drive sucks, gotta grab lifts off your folks or get the buses like back in primary school before u could drive. Anyway go to bed and i'll tuck you in in a minute
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: epilepsy blues   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-11, 16:48

Bad luck Toke, having epilepsy and living so close to Davegod, nasty double eh. Not sure which is the nastiest mate.

Sif let him tuck you in, thats really dangerous shit. (plus he admitted to no sex for 5 years) I'd move away from Canberra for your own safety and stability.

And sif think people might not care. Sif, sif sif. Mate your'e as popular as, so I reckon heaps would care, I fkn do. Chin up and don't look at daves strobes anymore. bl bout drivin. Cool
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-11, 16:50

good luck with it toky, my thoughts are with you. and not in a creepy way. well maybe a little. but mostly good wishes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-11, 17:38

fkn hell. Bad luck dude.

though, if you ask me, it was that bloody sonic map mutant made that did it. Very Happy

Good luck with getting some earlier nights. Things tend to become habit after a while, so I hope you dont find it hard if you have to go to bed earlier (and no I don't mean davegod being hard...... o_0). Shithouse way to spend your day, in a doctors office.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-13, 15:52

Dont move to Los Vegas, epilepsi nightmare, try the north pole no flashing lights there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-14, 03:52

i can tell ya straight up now, Vegas would be the worst for someone with epilepsy, there is no way you can get away from flashing lights.
Bad to hear about that Toki, i got a few friends who have epilepsy and its not good to see them have a seizure in front of you. least its only 3 months you cant drive, one of my mates just cant even drive.

All the best mate
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-14, 09:50

yeah flashing lights dont effect me at all so i can live where ever i want BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-14, 16:06

Heya Toki

sorry to hear that man, hope everything goes well.

Greg
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-15, 03:54

Try banging your head against a wall, it helps the voices in my head shut up, it might work for you epilpepsi. Razz
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-15, 07:35

UPDATE!

yeah my CAT scan and all my tests came back clean so yeah yay for sleep deprivation

P.S manx get outa my forum
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-15, 08:10

Evil or Very Mad NO!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-15, 10:08

MANX respect your elders, FO Razz

great to hear that toki, hope all goes well and get some sleep aye Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-15, 12:07

you had your cat scanned? Fuck the pussy, then get yourself checked out!

Toki wrote:
P.S manx get outa my forum

Little bit about Toki SaddamGTFO
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Little bit about Toki   Little bit about Toki Empty2008-11-15, 15:28