Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hectic2ky Application for DOA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty
PostSubject: Hectic2ky Application for DOA   Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty2008-11-22, 20:01

What is your in game name?
Hectic2ky/Vengence2ky

What is your DOB?
16 april 1990

Tell us about yourself.
My names Jonathon but every1 calls me Johno i like to play sports such as soccer rugby league rugby union i also like to play some css.

Why do you want to join DOA?
I would like to join DOA because yous seem like a pretty cool people and i havent really been in a clan since [ADS] which overload+ gonepostal where the leaders of it.

Which do you play more often GG or CSS?
I have been playing GG alot more since i started playing again but i like both css and gg the same.

Are you a mapper?
Nope sorry.

What is your Steam ID page? (We need your Steam ID Page to be able to invite you to the Steam Group.)
err.. http://steamcommunity.com/id/HECTIC2ky

comments.

Not much to really say just want to join your clan so i can make new friends on css and also be able to war with yous ive been playing your server for the past week and every1 that ive met in DOA seems to be nice thats why i keep coming back to the server im not that great at css but i guess thats what happens when you have t take a 7month break but yea im back again just couldnt stay away Razz.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
overload

overload

PostSubject: Re: Hectic2ky Application for DOA   Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty2008-11-26, 09:00

hope u get a go hectic id vote for u

anyone one whos played with hectic knows hes a fun guy to be on ur team
we were in [ads] together for a couple of years he always made me laugh
an hes always got team members backs covered.
and hes never short a good word for anyone
best of luck id like to be in the same clan as u again overload
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hectic2ky Application for DOA   Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty2008-11-26, 10:50

yea it would be great to be in the same clan as you again its always fun being in a clan with you hahaha good old days on ads was the best never a boring moment when overload and i was on ther Razz
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: hectics app   Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty2008-11-29, 08:03

Ya, seen you on the server a bit lately dude and you seem ok eh, plus it's a plus your'e a mate of overloads which is cool. But we closed recruiting cos we are full and overload was lucky to get in eh.

We cap our clan at 50 dudes so we are full at the mo eh. We will probably be recruiting again after xmas so keep playin the server, and become a reg and you should get in eh. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hectic2ky Application for DOA   Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty2008-11-30, 16:27

oh ok thanks anyways yea im not able to play at the moment my net is capped and every time i try to play i can only play for 2 rounds before i lag up and cant do anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hectic2ky Application for DOA   Hectic2ky Application for DOA Empty

Back to top Go down

Hectic2ky Application for DOA
Page 1 of 1