Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?

Go down 
+3
McLaggin
MedicDroid
ADMIN
7 posters
AuthorMessage

so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty
PostSubject: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 10:10

hey guys, im d0pe! Ever since i ourchased CSS i have played your gungame, but i change my name every so often, because i am never satisfied with it. I was wondering how would i join your clan?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 13:03

Well just play on the server with the same name for a while , let people get to know you and shiz and if you fit in and people like you then that's your ticket in .

And don't listen to toki or davegod because i can pretty much guarantee that they will have something negative to say.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 13:04

LOL i was signed in on mutants account because he was using my computer.

so the post above is from me
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 13:19

is that technically a double post?
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 13:55

only if your technically gay.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 14:13

wtf does he mean by subscribed anywayz?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 14:24

prob that he signed up to the forums as a user?? not that hard to understand mclaggin, oh wait, thats right your semi retarded! Razz dont worry i wont tell n e one Smile
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 15:32

anyway what they are all meaning to say is to get into the clan you have to travel to the location of each of the of the clan members and give them a BJ. Now you really only have to give the leader (fodder) a BJ but to get in the good books with the rest of the clan do em all eh.

P.S stfu mclaggin you should probably think before you post. actually just dont post

Last edited by Toki on 2009-02-01, 15:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuse mclaggins gay and i forgot to insult him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 16:05

Mcfaggin do us all a favour and put a fork in a power socket with it turned on.

And yea in addition to a BJ for all clan members you also have to bring a 12 leaf clover from the anciant mountain flats of the most southern northern town of eastern west pacman land. If you fail in this task you will be banned from the internet and the p0rnz
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 16:49

MedicDroid wrote:
LOL i was signed in on mutants account because he was using my computer.

so the post above is from me
LOL!!!!!!! and you logged out of the lead admins account :O
You could have brought this forum down to it's knees!

But yeah, pretty much what Medic said under my account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-01, 17:00

except for the not listening to me or toki bit hey mutant
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-02, 14:29

DaveGod wrote:

And yea in addition to a BJ for all clan members you also have to bring a 12 leaf clover from the anciant mountain flats of the most southern northern town of eastern west pacman land. If you fail in this task you will be banned from the internet and the p0rnz

Have you been talking to mutant about W.O.W again davegod?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-02, 14:35

HAHAHAAHA you havent even heard davegods WoW way to get into the DOA that my friend is the most impossible challenge that has ever been made. Tell em davegod
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-03, 07:57

WTF Toki. Use grammar, it makes your sentence more "understandable".
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty2009-02-03, 11:31

hey i put a full stop in there and i dont plant to ever make my posts understandable And i dont believe ive said this yet d0pe get the f*ck off my forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?   so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

so i have subscribed - but how do i join the clan?
Page 1 of 1