Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr.Mimic join DOA?

Go down 
+11
Nosferatu
MANX
sic_as
McLaggin
CaMo
Edgers
Woffle'
Thy Devourer
Viprus
turkey
mr.mimic
15 posters
AuthorMessage
mr.mimic

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-15, 20:36

Would it be possible for me to join the DOA clan?

I am on the server everyday when i'm not working, so there is no problem with inactivity with me..
I always follow the rules and don't plan on breaking them anytime in the future.
When i am in a clan i try to help out, ie telling Fodder about good server providers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 13:31

read the top thing dude recruitment is closed just keep playing the server and u never no
Back to top Go down
mr.mimic

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 13:55

yes..but as nossie has said, 7th said that doesn't mean one cannot be recruited.
And i was told to take it to the forums..
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 15:22

we cant ignore his post because we didnt ignore Nosferatu's.
If we did that would be completely unfair.

However, ur a nice enough guy, but i vote no due to DOA bursting at the seams,
others may invite tho. 2 captain/ldr votes gets u in.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 15:46

I personally can't understand why we (or 7th) doesn't want to do a little bit more recruiting. Theres gotta be a good handful of really good players who follow the rules and are good blokes in general. I can see that DOA has a lot of members, but theres only about 15 (max) who play all the time and the rest play occasionally, which theres nothing wrong with that but...

With saying that.. i reckon DOA can do with even more new blood. Because personally i wna see DOA get a lot more competitive and more members will help that and make DOA an even greater community then it is now, (probably more donations aswell cheers ) Just have to watch the dickheads ay Wink

Thats just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 16:18

All i have to say in nos's defence when it comes to the "but recruitment is closed" arguement. is that Nos has been known to alot of the guys for a long time. Me personally have played on and off with the dude for about 1-2 years now. (more off than on, but still a point none the less)

just my 10 cents, cause we all know there are no 1 or 2 or even 5 cent lollies anymore..... (at least in kiwi land)
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 17:17

Thy Devourer wrote:
but theres only about 15 (max) who play all the time and the rest play occasionally, which theres nothing wrong with that but...

15 max? Dude way more than that. Member avg playing time is close to 20 hours a week on css, with 57 members in the clan..
Back to top Go down
CaMo

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 17:20

I have played with him in gun game and surf and he is an all round good guy, older and mature Very Happy. So if i can vote i vote for Very Happy

*slip me the fifty later*
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 17:23

He makes an annoying sound that always makes me think someone is talking to me on facebook
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 17:27

yesp thats ound....
Back to top Go down
mr.mimic

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 17:35

Edgers wrote:
He makes an annoying sound that always makes me think someone is talking to me on facebook

i know..and i am sorry, i have been trying to stop and have been doing it less and less since being told off by Hurri. And today i haven't dont it once on the DOA server.

sorry for confusing you
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 18:02

I reckon he's a really good guy, but I think Doa should only be recruiting very very sparingly. IMO there are still too many members to be recruiting ATM.
Back to top Go down
mr.mimic

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 18:08

Yes BUT if you do plan on "culling" members then how could it hurt to recruit people before that happens?
Back to top Go down
sic_as

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 19:49

mimic is cool as ,plays reg and is fun to play with. i usally always see mimic on late

i dont really get to c all the doa members playing cause of my hrs at work so i cant comment on members playing reg
Back to top Go down
mr.mimic

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 20:15

im usually on before 11am, between 2.30pm and 5pm and after 9pm Sat to Tue, before 2pm and after 10pm on Fri and all day Wed and Thurs, if im not doing something..I dont know what you call Reg...But seems Reg enough for me.. Razz
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-16, 21:47

It's not just how many hours per week, but also how long you have been active in the doa community. That's probly the main issue
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 04:52

Mr.mimic is a cool guy he also plays on MMAT (slicker george cod3r home server) where mic spam is rampant so he may be just getting used to our server rules. But as he has said he is cutting down on mic spam (not that he did it alot anyway) so he is also a fast learner , no? Swap him for Justwon Very Happy Justwon mic spams all the time and is a slow learner and hes asian. Razz
Back to top Go down
mr.mimic

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 05:19

McLaggin wrote:
It's not just how many hours per week, but also how long you have been active in the doa community. That's probly the main issue

I have been around DOA for about a month, i know its not as long as some, ie years, but it shouldnt just go on how much i have been around but also the fact that i will be on the server regularly, and i do know that the ldrs and cpts of DOA want regs in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 14:04

well... nossie loves everybody and nossie just joined the clan... so i dont really get a say here but i think and extra opinion wouldnt hurt..

I think that mimic is a real fun dude to play with, hes cool, non agressive and kinda tries to obey by the server rules. But there is the issue that he hasnt been around DOA for a long time and alot of ppl will be iffy about him.. well mimic mate, just hang around DOA for another couple of months, the captains will get used to you and would be able to judge better.

If my vote counts for anything id say he got it. (and he gives DAMN good head....What a Face ....!)
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 18:12

i'll vouch for him
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 19:10

lol at nosferatu

mimic = "non agressive and kinda tries to obey by the server rules."
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 19:21

HAHAHAHA LOL at nosferatu Laughing
And yes our server is alot of talking goin on but not really spamming.. we get rid of the spammers ASAP..
Mimic has been ongoing on our MMAT server for sum time now.. good player and as peeps mentioned above... obeys the rules

LOL at MANX with the justwon asian bit..... but yea.. seeing that almost all ppl want justwon outa DOA... why not do the swap ....
Im in.... even though im only new to DOA myself... Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-17, 19:23

YEs justwon can GTFO Smile

me and jsutwon go way back, i use to always mute, kick and ban him from server, xD
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty2009-04-19, 07:26

CLOSED!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Sponsored content

Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr.Mimic join DOA?   Mr.Mimic join DOA? Empty

Back to top Go down