Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty
PostSubject: Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!   Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty2009-02-19, 17:29

Hey all, just thought I'd drop a line.

Thought I'd let you all know I'm not actually dead. Just got a lot on my plate with work and the stupid amounts of homework (read, fkn chemistry bio and maths....and well no-one liked English anyways...).
Oh and my father fried my computer (mobo) so it randomly restarts itself, and it wont turn on when i plug my headphones in....wooo!

And I'm broke.

On the plus side I bought a mic....and it works! well....I cant plug it in or my comp doesn't work but...the mic works!

Anyways I'll try jump onto the server more often, I normally have enough time to at least browse the forums.

Take it easy all, and if its easy, take it Razz <--- like that

Peace
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!   Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty2009-02-19, 18:07

*cuddles*
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!   Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty2009-02-25, 16:12

awwww. bl dude.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Proirities   Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty2009-02-28, 08:38

wtf Smurf, get ur priorities right dude. Sif you dont have time for gungame cos of uni. It should read that "you don't have time for Uni cos of gungame". Told you dudes b4, you dont need an education to play gungame, so get it together and get on the server. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!   Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty2009-02-28, 08:48

Preach my brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!   Dont bury me, Im not dead yet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont bury me, Im not dead yet!
Page 1 of 1