Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty
PostSubject: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty2009-10-16, 03:19

well my mate bought me and himself a return flight to Sydney for my birthday and we are booting off tomorrow Smile
Will be there for Sat, Sun and Monday so no CSS this weekend for me Sad

Should be good, staying in the middle of Sydney and hopefully catching up with Camo and Yikes for a few drinks on sat night.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty2009-10-16, 11:03

That's romantic hope you too have a lovely time. Maybe if you both hit it off with Camo and Yikes it could be extra good I love you I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty2009-10-16, 12:08

Damn, would've love to meet up with you man, I'm going to be pulling all nighters with my thesis due in 7 days >.<
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty2009-10-17, 03:13

haha edgers no need to be jealous Razz
sucks grievs, oh well its only a few pieces of paper with some words scribbled down so no need to be pulling and all nighter Razz
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty2009-10-17, 05:25

That thesis better be on the benefits of playing on the DOA GG server grieves Smile
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty2009-10-17, 06:25

Hahaah snowy Razz, hope you have a blast man. I wish electron, I would ace it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D   Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoooo Sydney tomorrow! :D
Page 1 of 1