Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October list for champs

Go down 
+13
crusherop
Monster
WAKE UP Geoff!!
Crimson
Electron
Woffle'
ADMIN
Quoth...
Edgers
Tha Snowmann
Fletch
Dark Angel
fodder
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

October list for champs Empty
PostSubject: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:33

Wont bother with tags, we know who we all are yeh.

Mutant Enemy
7th Legion
Quoth
Fletch
Spawnage
Reyne
Edgers
Mystic
Infected
Openfjore
Monster
Freekill
Snowmann
Crimson
Smurf
Dark Angel (you'll have to watch ur ping lol)
Thy
Lala
Reaper
Facestomp
Medic Droid
Rumpig
Crossover

COOL BUNCH OF FKN PLAYERS OR WHAT Laughing

Thats 24, two too many, smurf may not make it, and a few wont be able to on the night for watever reason. Pyro is first reserve, and no doubt we will invite a couple at the last minute.

Try and commit to the whole champs eh. If life calls, you gotta go, but otherwise try and hang in, its only 5 maps. Makes it way less exciting for everyone else if a bunch leave eh.

If you spoke to me bout champs and I vagued out and forgot you (which is always on the cards) Smile then pm me or watever, theres bound to be a few vacancies on the night. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:36

Dont worry, I will go to uni and use the wireless, bust open a bottle of coke, some lollies, and kick arse
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:40

Man these champs will be close as, all good players...I'm fucked lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:45

Very good Angel Smile

Ha ha Fletch, most of the time ur in pretty hot company in the champs. If I was 24th, with that list above me, well thats pretty good lol. If I play all 5 maps and DONT come last I see it as an awesome win Laughing

Last edited by fodder on 2009-11-05, 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:46

Yea thats true haha, I'm suprised grevious isn't going to try to defend his title
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:52

shit fodder thats an epic list for the champs!

someone better record this is someone is going to be sittin in spec....

this will def be a hard fought champs for sure! best of luck to everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:54

Yeh Snowy, fk the ranks, should do it by invite every time.

Only "THE COOL" Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 16:57

Invite only would be good idea as we'd know who the good regs are and it would have a good effect on traffic through the forums with people applying etc
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 17:42

Is it going to be on the new server or the shitty old one that people keep playing on for some reason
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 18:11

fuck, i'd hoped there not being ranks might have given me a handicap and helped me out, but its the same hot players!

ima gonna get raped! better lube up....
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-05, 20:16

I'm come last aye...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 00:57

Edgers wrote:
Is it going to be on the new server or the shitty old one that people keep playing on for some reason

That "shitty old one" gives me on average 10-20 better ping. I'd say thats a reason to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 03:15

Ooowww missed out by one spot lol, can someone drop out plox!!

What you could almost do is hav a set of the TOP RATED standard maps you use for Champs and add in some spawn points on those maps so you can run a 32 slot gungame and invite like 30 people to participate. (NOTE BY INVITE ONLY) then activate source TV so you can record each map then turn it into a video lol!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 03:39

i think we did have source TV on one time for people to watch.
there just always seems to be good action and hard fought battles within the champs and be good to keep a record of it Smile

i know if someone records within spec then you can see anyone. this would be good to get a 'best off' section. if i can get my shit sorted out i can see what i can do about puttin together a small vid or something.....

i should have a bit of time in the coming weeks i think (no promises though...)
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 06:51

Woffle' wrote:
Edgers wrote:

That "shitty old one" gives me on average 10-20 better ping. I'd say thats a reason to use it.

It gives be about 10 better ping, but I get MUCH better rego on the new one. My accuracy is like 10% better

I don't really notice any difference with anything under 80ish ping anyway
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 10:45

I've had this conversation with you Woff... I get 200-300 BETTER ping on the new server... Plus much better Rego...
Old Server = gehay! Razz
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 12:23

when are we doin it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 12:33

Hey Guys,

Championships are to be held on Monday 9th November at 8:30 pm eastern standard daylight savings time.

I assume by old server you mean the AusNet server running gg3 and the new server , Game Server Hosting running gg5. The reason people are staying on the gg3 server is that it doesn't crash. May have less rego but if the server doesn't crash then players don't leave. Can we trust the gg5 server not to crash in the middle of the champs? and what a mess if it does, and how on earth do we figure out the winner?. At the moment we are leaning towards holding them on the gg3 server for that reason. The amount of rego is basically the same for all, so its still a fair contest.

As far as recording the champs I will be in spec if I can get in, thanks fodds for inviting 24 cool players and leaving me, the umpire out lol And as if I'm not a little bit cool! Even though I've stuffed up several times trying to record the champs I will endeavor to get a recording of these ones. Running and umpiring the champs is more hectic than you would think especially with my kids running a muck lol

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 12:38

haha yeah tahts funny, Fodder it should have only been 22 people in total to leave 2 people for spec/umpire or wahtever Smile

oh well....

geoff just kick out the last person in ey?? Smile

im sure you will be right with the kids, nothing that some sleeping pills cant take care of..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 12:44

You should all let me win since it's my birthday the day of the champs Smile
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 14:38

it's not my ping that's the prob it's my aim that sucks. lol

Good luck all.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 14:46

You should let me win because its my first champs afro

As for monster, spray and pray, thats my moto, if I had one
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 17:31

soz geoff, was too many cool applicants, but only accepted so many cos I know some won't make it, so don't worry you'll be in, can always kick some rand like that snowmann dude or that gay grevious anyway eh Cool
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 18:03

oh now thats just not nice fodder...

im gonna personally look out and hunt you down in the champs! Razz
your ass is mine bitch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty2009-11-06, 18:51

Sounds kinky snow, Can i join in ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October list for champs   October list for champs Empty

Back to top Go down

October list for champs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: