Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs tkaht - LOSS

Go down 
+2
Monster
Thy Devourer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-20, 17:28

Lost again,

me, 47, monster, medic and jebus

shotty: us
funtimes: them >< fucken got ganged by 4 guys.
lego: them

hmmm annoyed again, but oh well we will get better i guess Smile

Last edited by Thy Devourer on 2010-01-23, 12:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-21, 08:47

Yeah i know how you feel Thy, we should have had them. We need to work on funtimes because we have trouble with that map so often. We'll get there.

Such a shame after raping them so hard in shotty.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-21, 10:38

Nah we will man dw.

If you guys are as committed as i am to egtting DOA a bit more competitive and better at scrimming then nothing can stop us ay, can we got good fucken players, better than some servers we just dont scrim enough. But yeah we'll chage that Wink
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-21, 16:29

Might I suggest training on the GG5 server,just have to put up with the crashes.
try setting up 2 teams of 5 and battling it out.. Question
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-22, 06:13

Yeah i dont mind that at all mystic thats what i was thinking once we get the scrim sever up and running, that plus bhop tutorials with me grev and 47.

I think i'll ask fod or geoff about it. And the crashes wouldn't be a problem because 99.99% of the maps we play in scrims usually go shotty/funtimes snow or lego. So the crashes back onto shotty would not be a problem Laughing

These could be also used for the whole community to come in get some scrim action if they want to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-22, 11:30

affraid Bhop,I cant Bhop if my life depended on it
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-22, 14:08

I'm in for that. Bhopping practise is definately in need. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-22, 15:22

<3 you thy for teaching me how to bhop Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-23, 03:08

What a show that turned out to be, after pummeling them in shotty really really badly, we thought we had it in the bag... Even though both myself and thy got to knife level before them they still managed to win, and lego was a distaster, we found it hard to get off the scoped weapons at first which made it easy fot the to get a quick lead at which point they got to nade very fast and of course got the nade kill and was watigin for the knife... Im sorry but whoever's idea it was to stay campped in our spawn was a bad idea, there are so many places for them to come in and no where for us to go, the same with fun times, if you camp back wall YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO!!! you are relying purely on your ability to shoot them at which point most of us would be on pistols and eiher run out of ammo or get knifed in the back trying to kill one from the other side... thats what i love about funtimes_daoud there is no back wall, but as a scrim map, most ppl would not accept it becuase its not the funtimes... so anyway

I have put it out there how much i like to scrim and want to be able to practice for this, if we read Fodder's post on the "Master Plan" its not that far off... and especially the bhop part... 3 months ago i had no idea, couldnt bhop to 4 shit, but just by sticking with it and learning in the bhop maps, i can now finish most bhop maps out there and rip it up in gg matches, saying you cant do it is unacceptable, you simply cannot do it yet!!! lol

anyways, im out, late for work, catchyas laterzzzzzz....
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-23, 05:20

Hahaha me and medic's bad there. Yes we are not used to lego, we usually do snow, we won when we did snow as the last map against 29A.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty2009-11-23, 07:43

Dont worry next i should be able to stick around for a tkaht match i'v played for them heaps and know some of there playing styles.. right now its 1 each i think lets get 1 up on them hey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tkaht - LOSS   DOA vs tkaht - LOSS Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA vs tkaht - LOSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: Scrims and Scrim Discussion-
Jump to: