Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xJACKETx
Banned
xJACKETx

TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty
PostSubject: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-11-26, 00:23

Ok I have followed many a tut and still no cake...........i dont know what i am doing wrong or even if i am...!!!! if someone has failsaef advice or a tut handy please feel free to throw them at me!!!!!!! Shocked WHat grey color is it i am to use? What is it with all this channel stuff in photoshop????? Please shed some light.
Back to top Go down
xJACKETx
Banned
xJACKETx

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 10:19

Dont worry....I figured it out....PM me if you want to know how!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 10:24

What do you mean by transparent sprays? Neutral
Back to top Go down
xJACKETx
Banned
xJACKETx

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 10:44

Sprays ingame......wich then lead me to learn how to use transparent sections of decals when mapping.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 11:58

Like my spray, technically it has a white background (current display pic) but ingame its transparent and you can only see the name and the sexy sillouette lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 12:35

yeah fletch how do you do that?
Back to top Go down
xJACKETx
Banned
xJACKETx

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 15:21

Well for those who have photoshop......start with a reasonable size 512x512, or 256x256...? wichever tickles your fancy!!!....
Then...
Make the first layer transparent(default in photoshop - grey and white checkboard)......second layer make your picture....then select the areas you would like transparent, then go to select(inverse) so that you hace the image you want to show selected....
Next click on the channels tab-right side of screen where you have your layers.....and when in channels tab press the create new layer button, in this case it will create an alpha channel......
This will be all black with the dotted line of you selection - Fill this selection with pure white..

and thats it all done...SAVE YOUR IMAGE AS A (TGA) file and load it up in the particular game it was meant for!!!! have fun any Q's PM me.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-01, 19:06

Dammit Jacket giving my secrets away and all that shit...Nah Keza made it for me cos he's such a good friend Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Numbers
ÐØÅ VIP
Numbers

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-06, 15:43

but does the targa file have to be 32 bit ey.... jacket lol cause thats what file i save too for mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xJACKETx
Banned
xJACKETx

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty2009-12-07, 13:19

From what I have read and done.
32bit works everytime.......have not tried the others....so whatever works for you........ Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!   TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TRANSPARENT SPRAYS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Customization-
Jump to: