Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crysis, Warhead

Go down 
+3
Mutant Enemy
Smurf
Dark Angel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 06:48

Those wondering where I've been hiding, my nets been screwy as hell so I picked this gem up for $20, and OMFG its awesome. For those who played Crysis, this game is a parrelle game follwoing Sgt Psycho storming through north Koreans and aliens. For those who havnt played it, Huge maps, magic nano suit, invisibility and fully customiseable guns. The single player in easy alone is a challenge, and is awesome

And as if the single player alone wasnt fun, the game is actually 2 games, with a fully online multiplayer game, featuring all the single player fun. Because of my net I havnt given it a run yet, but I've been told its pretty incredible.

The graphics are insane, environment very detailed, and Im running it on a laptop, so give it a go, it kicks arse
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 10:20

Good games til the aliens come into it. Then I hated it.
Back to top Go down

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 10:39

Yeah ill have to agree with smurf...

Warhead wa nothing special... however i beleive there to be a Crysis 2 coming out soon.

oh and btw there is a CS:S mod called Crysis Mod that gives you the powers of the suit but in CS:S lol you can choose between Armour, Stealth, Strength and Cloak its a pretty cool mod ive got a server with it on atm that im playing around with.
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 11:22

I loved what I played of Warhead...

Half Life 2 substance is pretty much the same except your Metal Gear guys...
Pretty awesome for some single player fun.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 11:47

I agree with smurf too. And the end, WTF? feel like playing it again untill the aliens turn up. though going through the ship thing was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 12:00

Yeah, the aliens mess the difficulty up pretty badly. Crawling around and messing with the Koreans is fun as hell, but the aliens are way too over powered and require you to throw away any element of stealth and just let rip with your biggest gun. An actual sequel would be cool tho, as would another game from Prophets point of view
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 13:45

I don't think they were OP, I never really thought any part was hard, although I did get lost on the alien thing a few times. If it had of stayed as fighting Koreans and no aliens I would have loved it, the aliens ruined the story for me. Although the end was like an old school boss fight, that made me lul.

Crysis 2 is being made theres a bunch or advertisement for it. They even held this event thing were people crawled around this fake jungle thing Crysis style. Not sure how that went though lol.

Keen still for the second but I think I'll wait a bit before I pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-11-30, 15:24

i think everyone will have to go out and spend at least $600 on a graphics card before they buy the second installment of it, they will push to have the graphics and effects all at the cutting edge. but yeah awesome game and was cool with the old school boss fight Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-12-01, 00:31

They will have to buy 3x 295's in tri-sli and they may get 12 fps.....
Back to top Go down

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-12-01, 03:44

lol woffle!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-12-01, 04:17

Well just running Crysis on my laptop surprised the hell out of me, dont crush my dreams of playing 2 on here Sad
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Crysis, Warhead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crysis, Warhead   Crysis, Warhead Empty2009-12-01, 04:48

mebbe stupid question, but have you seen the crysis 2 trailers????