Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ryans on the doa forums now woot

Go down 
+7
Reaper
Woffle'
grievous
Numbers
Electron
ryan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty2009-12-10, 22:42

Electron wrote:
smurf's sig wrote:
Sic Gloria Transit.

No f-ing way.

The song title is Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

That is... If you are referring to a song by Voyager... Smile

Yeah got it back to front, fixing now. No not referring to the song but more to the Latin meaning, "Thus glory fades".
And that sounds pretty awesome, how you finding it so far?
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 04:06

if i was staying in one place for more than like 2 weeks i probably would download steam =P

and it's good apart from the heat and the fact that i now have over 9000 mozzie bites -_- but it's been fun so far ^_^

omg i wanted to buy like 10 items in target the other day when i went in with carly. i managed to restrain myself and only get 2 things!! Surprised

carly has a 17 month old son. he's SO cute!! starting to throw regular tantrums though lol. poor girl. terrible 2's stage.
Back to top Go down
Numbers
ÐØÅ VIP
Numbers

PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 06:15

was working yesterday maybe thats why i wasnt own lol
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 07:03

psht! not good enough!!!!!11!1!!!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 07:20

Scarlet can you please stop derailing threads all over the forum
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 20:46

actually edgers, i reply to posts that have already derailed the thread. i rarely start the derailing. just contribute some what... <.<

-EDIT-

besides that, i don't post in topics that are of great importance where it would actually matter if the thread was derailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ryans on the doa forums now woot   ryans on the doa forums now woot - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ryans on the doa forums now woot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2