Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im back from Thailand!! :D

Go down 
+7
McLaggin
fodder
Reaper
Smurf
The7thLegion
Tha Snowmann
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-15, 12:40

Hey guys im back from Thailand, got back yesterday after having shit all sleep on the flight and slightly sunburnt Razz

well there are a few stories to tell as well as a few vids. but unfortunately i didnt get any vids of the ping pong shows as your not allowed your cameras in there Sad
but i will explain them for ya Razz and yeah they were a lot more then just 'ping pong' shows haha a few people already know what was involved.

gotta upload a few vids and sort out all the images and get my shit together first. pretty much came home and drank with a mate and had a bit of a catch up with a few people here at home then had a good 13 hour sleep or so.

like i wrote up on my phone while i was over there i meet this wicked dude from darwin. he is a sarget in the australian army, serverd 20 years so far and been deployed to shitload of different places. he had some fucked up stories he told me but was wicked fun to go out drinking with. so hopefully when i have time ill prob go to darwin and catch up with him for a bit.

over there you can pretty much get whatever you want if you have the cash. first night i was there me and my mate tom that i went over with had a massive night. running on shit all sleep and a whole heap of grog we hit it hard. he was there last year and went to this bar called "Sunset Bar" so we went there first and he remembered a few of the thai chicks that work the bar, they also remembered him as well and yeah they looked after us Smile
this first night i was offered sex about 5 times from different chicks (but i think one of them was a ladyboy) there messed up over there. some you can easily tell are guys but some are very questionable as to what sex they really are. but dont worry, this first night i didnt pick up anyone. was still getting used to the place, its just insane and shit going on everywhere. was also offered a shitload of drugs as well but i wasnt going to touch anything while over there, fuck getting a death sentence for smoking week of coke. gotta be real careful there.
there was this main road called 'Bangalar Road' where all the main bars are. they got several different types of bars over there. you got your normal 'beer bars', strip club type of things where the ping pong shows are as well as normal bars but with hot thai chicks dancin in shit all clothing on poles and on the bar. then there are just some normal bars. at the beer bars which are everywhere they have a few thai chicks out the front trying to get you to come into the place to spend ya cash. so if you go in you will pretty much have these thai chicks sittin on ya lap and feeling ya up a bit. these are the chicks that you can take home whenever you want. however you gotta pay a bar fine which varies from place to place. so from about 200 baht to 500 baht. was about 30 baht to 1 aussie dollar. so pretty cheap. you can buy these chicks drinks but they cost more then a normal drink nad yeah they will try play connect 4 with ya along with jenga and a few other games. if you win you get a free drink, if they win you gotta buy then a drink. gotta be careful with them though as they know al the little tricks and tips to playing it Smile

ill get onto writing up about the different bars and a few other experiences later when i got a few more things sorted.

on Bangalar road there are people everywhere and they are trying to sell you anything and everything. there are dudes taht are walking around with iguanas that will put them on your shoulder that you can get a picture with but they charge ya a bit for it. then there are also people walking around with monkeys which you can get a photo with as well. people will come up to ya asking you if you want to head to a ping pong show and clubs and anything pretty much. one of the most annoying types of people that are there though are the indians trying to sell you suits! shit they are annoying! they will never stop typing to hassle you.

ohh another wicked thing about Thailand is the thai massages. there are massage places everywhere! so you can get some of the places where you can have the happy ending and you also get the other places where its just a massage. right out front of our resort there was this awesome massage place, they ONLY do massages there though, no happy endings. but the massages are wicked. got a thai massage everyday! was only 200 baht for an hour massage. they do ya back, shoulders, neck face and ya head (no not that head ya dirty minded kids Razz ) but if you walked right out of our resort this road had a heap of places where you could get the happy ending massages Very Happy with these girls you would walk down there and they would stop you start grabbing you trying to get you to come inside. they would do anything pretty much, this is the place where they would start rubbing ya dick on the street saying "massage happy ending for you" they full on group ya. got a bit annoying sometimes when ya got a whole heap of shopping and just wanna get back to ya hotel. these wernt the only places where you could get your happy ending though, they were everywhere.

well thats it for the moment, like i said still gotta sort out a few things here. dont worry i will explain all the details about the 'ping pong' shows and what happened that night. there are still a heap to tell so yeah.

just thought id say yeah im back, got home in one piece, had a fucken wicked time! meet some cool people and looking forward to going back Very Happy
on holidays now for about 2 months so will be around a fair bit.

Snowmann

EDIT: Ohh and im prob gonna need confirmation about how graphical i can go into with the details of the 'ping pong' show from fodder, geoff or woffle before i write it up to. as there are some young ones here on the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 05:30

200 baht suckie suckie... Haha.

Sounds like a crazy place, might have to save the ping pong stories for the Tassie lan boys aye..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 06:18

LADYBOYS!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 07:39

haha well im thinking ill write it up later on today Smile
not too much detail though...

and yes smurf there were a fair few ladyboys over there but i didnt go near em or touch them, they are funny to look at though Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 08:41

Tha Snowmann wrote:
haha well im thinking ill write it up later on today Smile
not too much detail though...

and yes smurf there were a fair few ladyboys over there but i didnt go near em or touch them, they are funny to look at though Razz

Funny haha or funny "what is this strange sensation coursing through my body" :p lool...

but seriously, dont skimp out on the stories Snowy, if i ever go traveling there i want all the info i can get, on where to go and more importnatly, where NOT to go Very Happy perhaps an honorary DOA member and post in the private section Wink just a thought cheers
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 09:23

haha well i do have a special thing to show for all you DOA people Smile so here it is.

this is at the Sunset Bar where me and my mate spent most of our time coz he knew some of the bar chicks.
So with this place you can sign ya name where ever you want, so i took up this opportunity Very Happy

Im back from Thailand!! :D 03122010

But then i thought, hangon it needs a little something and gotta leave a little something for all the people at DOA Very Happy
So then i wrote this....

Im back from Thailand!! :D 03122011

So now DOA is scribed on the drinks fridge at the Sunset Bar in Thailand!! Very Happy
this one was for all of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 09:27

<3
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 09:52

Tha Snowmann wrote:

You were undressing them with your EYES..... Ewww.

DOA 4 LITE!!!

Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 09:53

its LIFE man! 2 lines there and yes i was pretty smashed at the time Razz
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-16, 09:54

But I don't like lite beer?
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 11:54

Ha ha, sounds a blast Snowmann, lucky you Very Happy

Dunno about Thai ping pong stories tho lol, Might be too much for the younguns. It would boggle Laggins mind Shocked
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 12:07

no i already know asians are good at table tennis.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 12:11

bahaha im writing it up now, ill put a little waver thing at the start for all those younguns Razz

ill put a few pics as well (but not of the ping pong show)
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 13:34

Ok so now im gonna tell you a little bit about the ‘Ping Pong’ show night Smile

Now if your a youngun you might not want to read this, but if you do i take no responsibilities for whatever happens.... Very Happy

SO YOU MUST BE 18+ TO READ THIS POST Smile

So the very first night that we had at Patong in Phuket me and my mate Tom are pretty tired and stuffed from our flight over, was about 8.5 hours or so and we weren’t deciding to have a massive one but well you know me , it ended up being huge!

So after this massive night out Tom was feeling a bit worse for wear the next day and night but i wanted to head back out and keep going. So lucky for me i meet this wicked bloke from Darwin who is a Sargent in the aus army. He was staying at the same resort that me and my mate were staying at. So me and him ended up having a few beers the next night and headed out. We started out by going to this bar called ‘Molly’s’ which was round the corner. Later on that night they had a really good thai cover band playing there. They pretty much played anything and were actually really good to watch. So we decided to hit that up later on after the ping pong shows Smile

So this is Bangalar Road where pretty much everything is
Im back from Thailand!! :D Pc054410

This is me and the Sergent later on in the night back at mollys after a few beers Smile
Im back from Thailand!! :D Pc054411

So we walked down Bangalar Road (where everything is) and tried to find a ping pong show. Lucky there are dudes everywhere asking you if you want to come and see one. So we ended up following some dude down bangalar road then onto a side road with a few more bars and clubs. We ended up going to this place called “Spicy Bar” or something. You walk through this curtain into the main area of the place and i wasn’t sure what to expect when i walked in but i gotta say i was pretty surprised Razz
As you walk in they got this oval style stage in the middle where you sit around and then there are also some stools at the edge of the bar. So me and the sargent took a sit up on the side, ordered a few beers and took in the nice scenery Razz on this stage they also had a bath tub in the middle as well as a few poles around the edge of the stage, and on these poles they had a bunch of young hot thai girls dancing in pretty much nothing. Just a g-string, bra and some had some white stockings on.

They also had some hot thai chicks that work the floor (so to speak) so when we sat down we had 2 thai chicks come up, introduce themselves and sit down next to us, next thing we know there giving us a bit of a feel up and trying to get us to buy them drinks or take them home. So the sergent and me just went with it and chilled out to it all Razz

Now these chicks don’t do the ‘shows’ they got two older thai chicks that do the shows. They aren’t as good as the ones dancing though. So yeah next thing we know this older thai chick walks out on stage totally stark naked and were wondering what she is going to do. Next thing, she digs deep and pulls out an end of some string and hands it to one of the chick dancers. She then starts walking round the stage unwinding this string stuff from her box, the damn thing ended up being at least 15m long!! It just wouldn’t stop. But yeah after that she grabs all the string and then walks off stage to get ready for the next ‘show’ Razz
So she walks back up on stage just naked and then starts pulling out some string with all those flowers on it. Sorta like the flower things they put around your neck when you go to Hawaii or something. But yeah she pulls this out, and this one was about 5m long or so. So were starting to think that this chick has got to be the looses thai chick ever. But yea she walks of stage and then the other older thai chick walks out with a little plastic box in her hands. She blows up 4 balloons and ties them to the top of the poles around the stage. So out of this plastic box she pulls out some tube thing along with a few darts. So she loads up this tube with a dart and then sticks one end of the tube up her snatch and then somehow pushes out with enough force for the dart to go flying and pop a balloon! She does this for each of the balloons she put up. So yeah after she is done poppin balloons she goes back stage and then walks back out with 2 ciggies. Next thing we know she has them jammed into her pussy and then spreads her legs and lights up, she starts smoking 2 ciggies in her pussy, full on smoking! It looked as if the ciggies were about the get sucked right up in there she was breathing in that much.
But yeah after she is done with them she puts them out and then puts a whistle in her smoky box and starts walking around stage blowing the whistle. Some weird shit.

So after that she is done for the night and we don’t see no more shows from her, however the other older thai chicks comes back out on stage naked and only carrying a glass half full of water. So then in front of us she spreads out a bit and puts the glass up to her snatch and then all of a sudden 4 fish come slippin out into the glass. These things were about 5cm long or so and she had 4 live fish in her! So now it starts to get dirty (and funny Razz) so once she is done with them she goes back stage again and them comes out with another glass half full of water, me and the sergent start thinking that she got some different fish up there, but noooooooooooo, she decided this time to go ‘fishing’ herself and pulls something out of her box and places it in the glass and shows everyone. This time no fish, BUT A FUCKEN BABY TURTLE!!!!!!! Then she goes in for seconds and pulls out another one!!! Both of them are alive and are about as round as a normal coffee mug or so. To us that was messed up but that’s not all Razz
So now she goes off stage and comes back on with 3 ping pong balls, 2 empty beer bottles and a glass with some water in it. So now for the actual ping pong show. She lubes up the balls and pops one in and then pushes it out and catches it. Walks around doing this for a little bit and then places the beer bottles standing up on the stage. Pops another one in and then squats on the beer bottle and then slips the ping pong ball out and rests it on top of the beer bottle, then she does the next one Razz after then she squats back on the ping pong ball on the bottle and then slips the ball back in and then stands above the glass of water and drops the ping pong ball in that. So that’s pretty much the actual ping pong show so after that she walks off stage but them comes back out with a little wooden cage... this is really confusing us now and we got no idea what would be up there. If you thought the turtle was messed well, she pulls out a little fucken BIRD from her snatch!! Places it on the cage and the little bugger is all tripped out and wet. We couldn’t believe it but then she grabs the bird and pts it back up there! walks around the stage a little bit and pulls it back out. The little bird is full shaking its head going “what a cunt of a night!” and me and the sergent are full pissin ourselves now. Probably one of the funnies/fucked up things we have ever seen.

So after the ‘show’ has finished we finish off our beers with the two thai chicks that are sittin with us, chill a little bit then head somewhere else leaving the thai chicks to work some other dudes. We decide to head back to molly’s to watch this thai cover band play pissin ourselves all the way there from what we have just seen. While walking back we were offered sex a few times from some thai chicks as well as some happy ending massages and some weed and cocaine. But turn them all down, don’t wanna get caught with drugs over there coz you will get the life sentence or the death sentence. Pretty fucked up so you just stay clear of it.

The thai band was actually pretty bloody good as well, got a few pics with the bass player as well as the two thai chick singers

Me and the bass player
Im back from Thailand!! :D Pc054412

Me and the two thai chick singers
Im back from Thailand!! :D Pc054413

So yeah its a long post, hope its an interesting read for you all and you get a bit of a laugh.

I got a few other pics which ill post up later on as well as a few vids, just gotta wait for them all to upload onto youtube but hopefully this will tie you guys over for a little bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 14:44

more pics of the one on the left, come on i know you have more Wink

Nice story, bit strange, maybe get trip to thailand soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 14:47

oh i have more pics Razz but not willing to show all of em Wink

haha yeah a trip to Thailand is well worth it for everyone i think Very Happy
i got a few more things to write up but just give it a little time same with the pics and vids
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 16:41

a fucking bird Shocked
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-17, 17:16

what about the talons...
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-18, 10:24

haha it was a little canary thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-18, 11:03

still, if it got pissed off it could do some damage. Yep, thats wierd Very Happy cool... but wierd.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-18, 11:12

haha yeah i suppose it could, especially with its beak Razz

but yes was pretty weird but yet like a massive car crash, just couldnt stop looking at it!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-18, 11:37

If those two girls in the last picture aren't the biggest slurries I've ever seen I'm locking my dick in a box.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-18, 18:26

shes the female duke nukem, "ive got a snatch of steel".
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-19, 03:53

WOW ping pongs are 1 thing but birds and turtles WTF Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty2009-12-19, 10:49

haha yeah pretty messed up. woulda have been good if i got some video of it, then that would really blow ya minds! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im back from Thailand!! :D   Im back from Thailand!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Im back from Thailand!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: