Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bundy's Drunken Tale

Go down 
+4
crusherop
Hykariki
Edgers
bundy bear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bundy bear

bundy bear

Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty
PostSubject: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2009-12-20, 18:48

One day i'm sitting at my PC playing some DOA GG with sic and some of the boys when i think "I could really use another drink", the Bundy and coke in my fridge was too much of a temptation.

I stand up with my headset on and head towards the fridge which is about 10 steps from my PC. I take one step and the cable which is caught in a gap in my table snaps in half. I flip out and start swearing and raving and accidently kick my pool table stubbing my toe Sad so i now have a sore toe and no mic

After this incident i have vowed to move the fridge closer to my PC to avoid this happening again
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2009-12-20, 20:14

Man I do that so much. I've gone through like 3 sets of good headphones since I started gaming, and tonnes of cheap mic headsets. Sucks!
Back to top Go down
Hykariki

Hykariki

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2009-12-20, 22:24

HAHAHA Bad Luck Bundy
I Like The Fact That Your going to move the fridge to avoid it happening again
Back to top Go down
http://hykariki-mod.deviantart.com
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2009-12-21, 03:29

Laughing

All i do to stop this from happening when im planning to have a big one on CSS is have my 3 daughters on call they love feeding DAD beer i have them that well trained i dont even need to tell them when i need another one and they always open it for me 2.

Next step will be to tip it in my mouth for me so i can concentrate on the game more lol but that may take a bit more training Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2010-01-20, 09:12

crusherop wrote:
Laughing

All i do to stop this from happening when im planning to have a big one on CSS is have my 3 daughters on call they love feeding DAD beer i have them that well trained i dont even need to tell them when i need another one and they always open it for me 2.

Next step will be to tip it in my mouth for me so i can concentrate on the game more lol but that may take a bit more training Laughing

try a really long straw crusher... they can hold it while you drink, plus also, you get more wasted using a straw as well... happy drinking, but yeah, dont be suprised if your daughters grow up to be piss heads themselves ;-)
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2010-01-20, 16:19

47 wrote:
you get more wasted using a straw as well
is that actually true i thought that was just a myth.........the things you learn
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2010-01-20, 17:36

Man, I've done that so many times, swivel round in me chiar, stand up and walk off.

Whoops Laughing

Another bad one was this manic fkn puppy (big one) that geoff's got. Lanning at his and the puppy goes under my desk and starts movin round, I growl at it and it freaks out, leaping round all the cables in back. As it gets tangled up it totally freaks, leapin around all tangled up, and rips out all the various leads in the back of me comp. So it grinds to a halt of course, the fker!

When does that shit happen?

On one of me rare times I'm dominating and doin really well

Of course Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2010-01-21, 09:16

hahahahaha bad luck fossil =P
Back to top Go down
facestomp

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty2010-01-24, 10:57

I just hire a couple of kids from the homeless shelter down the road they get me beers all night and i just feed them squirrel fuk they love that stuff almost take my fingers off the cheeky little shits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bundy's Drunken Tale   Bundy's Drunken Tale Empty

Back to top Go down

Bundy's Drunken Tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: