Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come Back!!

Go down 
+17
Crimson
***mystic***
Monster
FreeKill
grievous
The7thLegion
Tha Snowmann
sic_as
Dark Angel
Tbowe28
fodder
MedicDroid
bundy bear
Fletch
Thy Devourer
Pregnant Ferret
BrokenBos
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 11:29

sic_as just told me he left yesterday. I wanna see him back with us. Show your support for sic coming back in. I know everyone loves him. Maybe we need to show him a bit more love day in day out!
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 11:39

wtf sic leave?? wtfwtfwtf
no way sic leaves, hes like uber cool dude, come the fuck back sic we <3 u!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 12:08

:O but whyyy?!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 12:16

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T LEAVE US SIC!!! <33333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 12:32

SIC is awesome its so sad that he left Sad
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 12:43

This needs two posts.... SICCCCCCCCCCCC COME BACK SadSadSadSadSadSad </33333
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 13:00

Agreed!!
You need to come back sic!
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 13:36

This is a dark day for DOA

Sic_as not being in DOA is like a Robin with no Batman

Sic_as is the bread in my toaster.
Sic_as is the soft stuff in my pillow
Sic_as is the weird white sauce for the sushi that I really like ( Without the sauce its just not the same)
Sic_as is the fkn sex

Sic brightens up my late night css time, without sic my world will grow a little darker everyday.

We all love you sic and everyone wants you back
Back to top Go down

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 16:18

lol, its like a weekly thing with doa and sic_ac hey. Hes not in doa, he is in doa, hes not in doa, he is in doa, hes not in doa.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 17:30

Davegod Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 18:48

Shit, i fogot to post a picture for you fodder.

Come Back!! Fat-bitch
Back to top Go down
Tbowe28

Tbowe28

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 18:54

sif sic would leave im pretty sure DOA wont seem the same to new ppl on the server.. espcially late night gamers..... Hes awesome and if someone vould get it through him to jump on the forums hed see it for himself.....

btw davegod no offeence that pic would turn any normally person with an outtie to a person with an innie....

Timmy
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 19:59

COME BACK SIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sic_as

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 20:03

how bout shut ya gob davegod
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 20:08

sick man you know i love you and i love coming on the setrver off my fucken tree and we have a fucken sic as time dude, dont leave, coz when im shitfaced where will youb e, sitting in your room crying coz snowmann aint there giving you love. duidde you gotta be on and an admin for me to give you love!!!! dont leave, worst fucken decusion ever! i need 7you for late night funny business!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-26, 22:14

Sic_as.

This is The7thLegion.

The former leader of DOA.. I order you to come back to DOA or else...

Or else what I don't know. All I know is that DOA needs sic_as and there are no questions about it.

SIC_AS!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME BAck!!!!!!!!!! plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!
plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!
plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!
plOx!!

NOW!

plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!! I LOVE YOU!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!
plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!plOx!!

Last edited by Quoth... on 2009-12-29, 18:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : copypasta hurtses my brain ;))
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
grievous

grievous

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-27, 06:19

Is this for reals? Come on sic, we all love you, I'll come around with some earl grey tea, creme lamingtons and we can talk this out. <3
Back to top Go down
FreeKill

FreeKill

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-27, 18:29

come back sic Sad! late night doa isnt the same without you.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-28, 01:48

They got a point Sic, you're the flavour of late night DOA ya need to be there. sunny

btw I've loved that you've been on earlier lately cause then old guys who go to bed early get to see you more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-29, 14:36

Well,What can I say bro,you got no hope of ever leaving DOA,cos I got you on my friends list and I'm gonna hound you so bad till you come back.Go get your grey haired ass back in tags bitch or i'll come over to your place and slap you with a WET FISH,lmao.
Now seriously sic.CUT YA SHIT! Get back in here.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Crimson

Crimson

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-29, 17:48

aww come on sic, 7th broke the fucking page for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-29, 18:27

see sic ,i started somthing here,no one wants ya to go as you can see ,from all the posts,so plz plz come back .....
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-29, 19:04

sigh

I'm pretty much over this.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-29, 19:59

he was on the forums, he is on the server, he hasn't responded in the least. I am sad to see him go, he was a good character and good fun when I saw him on, but if he isn't going to even give us all the decency of saying goodbye, well, then, this thread is pointless cause he isn't going to read it. He knew we thought he was a wicked cool bloke, but we have no reasons (to my knowledge) as to why he left.

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty2009-12-30, 01:18

Unfortunately I'm over it too now. It started with him asking me to remove his admin the other night. I thought he maybe had drank too much and didnt want to do something wrong with it. But no, he just wanted it removed, kept askin hm why and he wouldnt answer, just started acting annoyed and havin a go at ne. Didnt think it would be so hard to lose admin, why is it an issue, just take it off me etc. He was getting shitty, so I thought, wtf, and took it off him. He was happy with that, and thanked me. He still would not explain anything.

I'd try and chat him to find out, and he was on about "not bein part of the circle" and sayin that I didnt give a fk bout him etc. I'd try and say something, ask him something etc, and just get, "wotever!"

Then he joins the server the next night and demands to be perm banned. Again I'm askin him why, (not in chat cos he deleted everyone) and again he's gettin pissed cos I'm not doin it. Still will not give a word of explanation. So, ok, I banned him.

I don't know what his stuff is, and now I've got to the point where I don't care either lol. The whole thing is so EMO. no one loves me, I'm not part of the circle, I'm deleting everyone, take my admin, ban me, wont talk to anyone etc etc.

Dont come onto the server, dont use your admin, dont play cs. Jeez no, thats too simple, gotta be an emotional event. Take my admin and permo me!!! WTF???

Sic used to be one of my faves, barrel of fun eh, but always all this emotional stuff goin on in between. Me and mutant, or me and geoff would crack up at times, but hey, things change I guess.

Dunno what his thing is, and now I don't really care either, cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Back!!   Come Back!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come Back!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: