Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second DOA Scrim Prac.

Go down 
+8
Fletch
Amz
Crimson
slicker
BrokenBos
Devilish
Thy Devourer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty
PostSubject: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 11:17

Ok, round 2. lol

Hopefully be a bit better this time. Geoff has told me that awp and scout are now front of the rotation on the scrim server and all talk and speccing dead people has been fixed. So basically we can have a normal scrim prac. On the last night, a few people didn't turn up and others poped up randomly but we had 2 spots left and we had to call randoms in. I dont really want to do this, i want DOA's to get prac.

Lets get a solid 10 DOA's this guys.
Who's in?
Back to top Go down
Devilish

Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 11:19

Yeah me this week Smile Gfs dad goes home monday and ill just have a "night alone" lol Very Happy so i can play
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 12:55

I'll be free Wednesday onwards. Smile
aka yeah I'm in.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 13:12

I was supposed to be in.. but then was told its not happening ??
So lemme know whats happening so that I can join this time !! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 14:37

what time
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 15:27

im goooood to whip all yal buts Wink
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 16:00

Hhaha its 8:30 melb time, i dont what that is in other states.

And yeah the server crashed like a mofo thats why i told you it was off slicker, but dw its on now Wink
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 16:08

LOL ta Thy !! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 18:49

Im just not going to say anything .... :S
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 19:15

why not... i get to abuse thy..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-09, 19:30

oh coz ill get a dish of abuse again... for trying to help
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 01:24

I MAY be able to be there, only a maybe at this stage though but please keep me on the list and I'll try my best to get on
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 04:36

You fucken better come fletch.

Amz i abuse you more then you do to me.
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 06:32

lol... thy want to post wat day it is...
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 06:33

also is the server like up and running.. e.g. can we host scrims on it now?
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 09:15

Hhaha oh wow amz your right, it'll be a wednesday guys, same time... 8:30

I have to talk to geoff but when you start the scrim script all talk is off which is good but you can still spec the opposing team. That has to be fixed, so i'm tossing up between going ahead or postponing it for now till the changes are made... we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 11:57

i say go ahead with it aye.. we need all the prac we can get (or atleast me.. after todays fail) but yeah speccing opp team isnt such a big deal if its a prac is it?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 14:39

I'm in.

I think he means to scrim other ppl Amz. Either way we could still do that just to get the rest of the settings the way we like them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 15:47

aww faggots thats like 5:30 here.. im still at work >Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerupdesign.org

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 16:31

sorry i wont be in this wednesday, be in brisvages...
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-10, 17:19

hey guys,
As far as I can tell alltalk is off as default, if not as soon as you hit start scrim, I have added alltalk on and off options in rcon panel as well. Alltalk will come on at the end of the map as per usual. Auto teambalance is off and spec is off as well. I have also added the allclan gun order that has awp and scout at the start of the cycle but have had trouble incorporating this in a start scrim script.

For some reason it tends to crash the server every so often, only when I flog the cfg's, swapping between constantly, but as you guys cant restart the server when it dies badly I've just made it like the knife only and awp/scout options. I'll keep working on it and try to sort it out but in the meantime its there to use. The only snag is you will need to flip to another gun order to reset the player levels if you wish to restart half way through.

Get onto me if you guys need anything changed, added or adjusted and I'll get onto it as soon as I can. By the way scrim practice is really good for team practice but practicing by yourself with bots is good to build up your own skills. Flog the arse out of this server guys, dont leave it idle, get on and have some fun as well.

JUST REMEMBER to hit Number 3 key to restart the server or the bots will reappear as soon as someone comes in. Golden Rule. Leave it how you found it.

Cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-11, 01:36

Nice work Geoff! Thanks for the time and effort you have put in for us dirty scrimmers with our outlandish ways and all. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-11, 03:04

Thanks heaps Geoff for setting up the scrim/prac server for us, with all the options Very Happy Awesome stuff! I may have to take that offer of getting onto to you………Alllll night longggggggggggggggg, even though my steam id is restricted Razz bwahahahaha I don’t mind though <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-11, 04:19

Yeah ive noticed that just a question... why is there the WTFAY mod on it lol?
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty2010-01-11, 05:17

woooooooooooooooot!!! awesome Geoff!! Really appreciate the work u put in so that everyone can gangbang thy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second DOA Scrim Prac.   Second DOA Scrim Prac. Empty

Back to top Go down

Second DOA Scrim Prac.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next