Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metulz.

Go down 
+13
bundy bear
teknoss
openfj0re
Woffle'
rumpig
Reaper
Quoth...
Fletch
Mutant Enemy
WAKE UP Geoff!!
fodder
Thy Devourer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-14, 19:13

I looking at mainly reaper here but any other metal lovers.

Hit us up with any; Death metal/black metal/hardcore/aussie hardcore bla bla Very Happy

kgo need more music

(This might be a fail lol)
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-14, 19:19

Ha ha Thy, new forum heading, and 2 mins late u gotta post up lol, nah, there'll be plenty metal freaks I reckon.

Talk about the sublime to the ridiculous. No shit as I was typin that above sentence Geoff is singing Waterloo by Abba out in the lounge.

I can feel the acid rising up in my stomach as I'm about to throw up Cool
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-14, 19:34

yer you wait I'll bastardize this topic, got all sort of cool 70's stuff I'm sure you guys will love.
Remember I've been trained in the arts of forumadultery by master DaveGod and mistress Toki.
ABBA Wink crosby,stills, nash and young, pink floyd, doobbies, god I could go on and on, and I just might, I'm just so excited, I'm sure my post will be the most popular, fleetwood mac, led zepplin,they just keep coming and coming Shocked

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 01:51

I know of plenty of good metal, such as... oh wait, you mean death/black metal?

No sorry I don't think there is such thing as good death metal...
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 03:59

Slipknot, mudvayne, pantera, acdc, guns'n'roses, avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, chimaira, coheed and cambria, disturbed, drowning pool, five foot thick, foo fighters, insane clown posse, killswitch engage, kings of leon, korn, lost prophets, machine head, marilyn manson, metallica, michael jackson (YEA FUCK YOU ALL!Laughing), motorhead, mushroomhead, the offspring, p.o.d, puddle of mudd, rage against the machine, rammstein, refused, rob zombie, seether, slayer, snot, staind, static-x, stone sour, system of a down, tool, trivium, within temptation, 3 days grace, 36 crazyfists

Before anyone asks, yes it is the list off my ipod lol but thats only the stuff I like not everything I have
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 05:51

Arch Enemy - That chick rawks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZM-d2qD15E&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 06:22

Bhahahaha serious mutant? well thats just homo. Death metal is my sex, gets me to sleep everynight haha

That shit gets me off. Very Happy

and Quoth knows what i'm talking about! fuck yeah!
and fletch a few of them are hell yeah and a few are a hell fucken no hahah
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 08:29

Droid, Fiend, In This Moment, Dope, Nonpoint (More Metalcore), Silent Civillian (same again), Mastodon.
More to come.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 10:02

man i feel out of place when you guys talk about music.. even if i do like a bit of everything i still havent heard of 99% of the bands your talking about.. Does that mean im getting old or just play to much css. scratch
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 10:17

too much css, getting old or have a different taste in music, whichever you feel is valid Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 10:58

i think you should play more css lol.

and thanks reaper, mm new music *drools*
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-15, 15:04

Oh there will be more Thy, after the pub round 2 tonight, or when I'm sober...
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-16, 04:30

Fletch wrote:
Slipknot, mudvayne, pantera, acdc, guns'n'roses, avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, chimaira, coheed and cambria, disturbed, drowning pool, five foot thick, foo fighters, insane clown posse, killswitch engage, kings of leon, korn, lost prophets, machine head, marilyn manson, metallica, michael jackson (YEA FUCK YOU ALL!Laughing), motorhead, mushroomhead, the offspring, p.o.d, puddle of mudd, rage against the machine, rammstein, refused, rob zombie, seether, slayer, snot, staind, static-x, stone sour, system of a down, tool, trivium, within temptation, 3 days grace, 36 crazyfists

Before anyone asks, yes it is the list off my ipod lol but thats only the stuff I like not everything I have
Not even half of those are death metal at all...

AND BFMV are not death metal ffs, why does everyone seem to think they are?
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-16, 07:04

Yeah actually thats a good point mutant haha

I'm talking about stuff like; In flames and Cannibal corpse and suffocation *headbangs against wall* haha

I think i might be tad angry when i get on the server tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-16, 07:26

Ha ha, Thy, true that, listen to that stuff ..........and you might be a tad angry when you get on tonite? lol lol

I was wondering about that when you said earlier you listen to that stuff to go to sleep. ???????

Wow lol. Nightmare much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-16, 12:07

Check out Megadriver, they're a Brazilian metal band that do covers of Sega Megadriver games, as well as others. They have an entire album of Sonic songs.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-16, 15:10

Patsy cline and slim dusty..
doesn't get much more heavy then that
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-16, 21:55

Mutant Enemy wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Not even half of those are death metal at all...

AND BFMV are not death metal ffs, why does everyone seem to think they are?

I'm pretty sure the topic is METAL not DEATH METAL thanks mutant Laughing I just listed a load of bands and shit from my ipod which I was looking at at the time, BFMV has some pretty decent songs, if hand of blood or hearts burst into flame isn't "metal" to you then you can go get fucked Razz lol jokes but that list was just the majority of metal/heavy rock bands I like
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-17, 12:58

lol Fletch...

"Hit us up with any; Death metal/black metal/hardcore/aussie hardcore bla bla"

That's the AUTHORS comment and I'm pretty sure the AUTHOR said death/black/hardcore, meaning exactly that!

I do like some BFMV...

I don't hate metal fyi, In fact I love metal and heavy rock, I just can't stand screamo and death metal... it's ok to scream a little but all the time to the point I have no fucking idea what you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-17, 13:18

yeah they seem to think it still means something, more a hard rock/rock personally. Some metal can be good though
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-17, 17:01

Mutant Enemy wrote:
lol Fletch...

"Hit us up with any; Death metal/black metal/hardcore/aussie hardcore bla bla"

That's the AUTHORS comment and I'm pretty sure the AUTHOR said death/black/hardcore, meaning exactly that!

I do like some BFMV...

I don't hate metal fyi, In fact I love metal and heavy rock, I just can't stand screamo and death metal... it's ok to scream a little but all the time to the point I have no fucking idea what you're talking about?

Lol <3 Mutant ^^
Yea I know that was the authors comment but yea... no come back lol Very Happy
I just wanted to rant about some of the bands I liked I love you
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-18, 13:02

Some metal is better than no metal... good woffle Razz
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-20, 16:29

Thy Devourer wrote:
Some metal is better than no metal... good woffle Razz
haha so true metal is the best live cause it just always goes off and my fav band until they split cause i knew the lead singer was mammal
Back to top Go down

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-20, 17:11

Ya, i was teethed on sepultura and pantera, mixed with a bit of metallica... my older sister's boyfriend was in a metal band so i had no choice but to like it... Not nessecarily death metal, just good old wholesome power chords and some choice singing... ha, then you get nothing else matters by metallica, still, one of the best songs ever!!!
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty2010-01-21, 06:20

gaygyagyaygyagyayaygyagyaygay
EMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metulz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metulz.   Metulz. Empty

Back to top Go down