Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Australia Day (that better?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Australia Day (that better?) Empty
PostSubject: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 01:58

If ya cruisin at home on Australia Day then tune in to triple j radio. It's the day they count down the public vote for last years 100 top songs. Tis pretty famous and called "the hottest 100" It's always broadcast live from a Big Day Out gig, so in between the countdown songs are live songs from the gig. Its also on jjj abctv live too.

It's also the worlds largest music poll too, which is pretty cool

Theres been a lot of them, but each years hottest 100 album is normally pretty good listening eh

Anyways, biggest day in music in oz I reckon, we'll be listening or watching at the lan.

Reyne voted for Phrase...Spaceship

Well chosen, thats ma boy Very Happy

Cheers mutant, off to work now, check it later Cool

Last edited by fodder on 2010-01-15, 05:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 03:39

whys the thread called new years day if its about australia day fodder? Alzheimers finally kicking in? But yeah we better listen to it at the lan.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 04:04

might see if i can listen from nz to see whats there. yeah couldnt work that out either, fod telling us to either listen to something live 15 days ago or about 350 days in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 05:12

Fkn forum police again!!!!

Look you guys, I'm old dam it.

You guys try doin all this shit when you got altzeimers, parkinsons, early onset of senility and blindness.

Show some empathy Razz

I'll change it Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 05:27

dont get any of that, i am plugged directly into the internets. and no not police. Otherwise i would of changed it myself Razz and possibly given geoff a warning for posting non metulz music shit in the metulz post Very Happy only reason i didnt is that he said pink floyd and i happen to like pink floyd even though its not metulz
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 07:01

What ya mean you dont get any of that?

Its an ozzie thing called humour Woff, NZ will prolly be gettin humour any time now Very Happy

Speakin of Pink Floyd check out the dvd "Pulse", I guarantee no one has seen a light show like it, incredible.

Pulse is pretty much the whole of "dark side of the moon" live eh. Cool
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 07:36

fodder wrote:
altzeimers, parkinsons, early onset of senility and blindness
dont get any of that, i am plugged directly into the internets

fodder wrote:
Its an ozzie thing called humour Woff, NZ will prolly be gettin humour any time now Very Happy
Saw the ship come in the harbour, didnt like the way they looked so we shot them and sunk the ship...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 07:39

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smilinsniper

smilinsniper

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-15, 08:14

fodder wrote:
What ya mean you dont get any of that?

Speakin of Pink Floyd check out the dvd "Pulse", I guarantee no one has seen a light show like it, incredible.

Pulse is pretty much the whole of "dark side of the moon" live eh. Cool

I bought the Pulse dvd a few years ago.
When they went into shine on you crazy diamond Fkin epic!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty2010-01-16, 06:01

Was a good lil story behind that eh Smilin, Pink Floyd gettin old, doing a gig at Glastonbury, selling out 17 nights in a row (or something). They were playin all sorts of stuff at the gig but in the daytime were playin the old songs off dark side of the moon at practice for their own enjoyment. They were surprised how well they played it, and how good it sounded.

They wondered how it would go down if they actually recreated the album, and just played it as an album. They were paranoid it wouldn't be a "proper" gig and the fans might not like it.

It was just bloody awesome and it went down a treat eh lol. I should bring it to the Lan, altho gotta get it off a mate whos had it for over a year, the slacko. That is one awesome light show, a deaf person would love that gig lol, be worth seein it for the lighting only eh Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australia Day (that better?)   Australia Day (that better?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Australia Day (that better?)
Page 1 of 1