Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction (for yall that dont know me)

Go down 
+6
Woffle'
ScarletTourniquet
Edgers
MedicDroid
c0d3r
SeMi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SeMi

SeMi

Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 06:46

Hey guys hows it goin, im just posting this thread to try and get to know all you guys a little bit better. i have been playing on your server for a while and althought i know alot of you guys already, theres alot that i do not know aswell.

So yeah, Hey guys and i hope i get to know all you guys pretty well soon
(seeing that im eager to join doa when recruitments are open)
Cheers guys, SeMi.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 06:48

SeMi = Huffy-Semi-KPro?
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 06:50

Yea thats me Smile i already know you coder lol. but hey Smile hows it goin?

Last edited by SeMi on 2010-01-20, 07:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 06:50

(shortened it to just SeMi now btw)
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 06:58

Coder= girl

And not sure If I know you man ... but hey nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:03

Oh, my mistake. Hey Medic, ive played with you maybe once or twice but yea, havent spoken to you before. Cheers mate, nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:05

You do know how most people get into doa dont you ???
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:09

yea i know. lol but thats not really any of my concern atm, just want to get to know you guys a bit better than just a few.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:13

lol, I wasn't sure whether it was the same SeMi as on my friends list.

Welcome SeMi, enjoy your stay, aim for head-shots and don't camp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:18

Thanks coder, will do Wink haha lol!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:28

Welcome to the forums Smile

You're not the same kpro that used to play on the ozgungame server years ago are you?
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:29

lol yeah thats me
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 07:39

Oh cool, I used to play heaps with you, good to see you round Smile
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 08:21

Smile yah. you too man Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 08:53

Oh noes. It's Semi. RUN AWAY!!!

*yells over her shoulder "Welcome to foruuuums" *
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 09:03

hey kpro, woulda known ya from the ausplayers days too (still a few of us around), welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 09:06

yeah i think i remember ya from back on ausplayer days. seems so long ago now....

welcome to the forums and good stuff with getting involved Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 09:09

c0d3r wrote:
enjoy your stay, aim for head-shots and don't camp. Very Happy

Shouldn't this say: Aim for Headshot and don't camp?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 09:36

BrokenBos wrote:
c0d3r wrote:

aim for head-shots = mnultikill and all of them are headshot kills.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 09:39

BrokenBos wrote:
c0d3r wrote:

I always try to aim for him, but he's a bit faster with the trigger finger than what I am. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 15:57

Welcome Semi, seen you on a bit lately. Good to see you on the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 19:44

haha scarlet you make me laugh, love you ingame <3 fun when you play

ok guys, i would deffinately like to get to know everyone i dont know already so please add me on steam if you wish to (lilchild000)
dont judge the steam_username. i was about 12.

btw yes, i am introducing my self to everyone that i havent met to eventually join DOA, excuse my launguage but the guys i already know are 'Fucking legends, and love playing with them. (hykariki, fodder, geoff, coder, clown etc) and all the regulars that usually play on DOA servers.

BUT! im not expecting to join DOA any time soon, im more concerned on getting to know you guys because you guys are the kind of people which make the game SO MUCH MORE FUN.

so please add me! lilchild000 im quite a cool guy once you get to know me
and FYI: i am verrrryyy drunk and yes this did take me exactly half an hour to write.
how'd i do? lol

ps: add me Razz
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 19:50

and yes hey guys from ausplayer days, good catchin up with yous again... and yeaah, i do remember you guys from back in the day, kinda wanted to make a new repution but obviously you guys remember lol... either way thats good. Thank you for the welcomes its very heart warming lol.

and monster, Good playing with you man, remember to add me, along with you all other guys.

cheers, SeMi (SeMi-Kpro)
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 19:55

BrokenBos wrote:
c0d3r wrote:

so true tho Smile
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty2010-01-20, 20:32

by looks of your steam avatar, you're still not that old <_< how old are you now? lol. added btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction (for yall that dont know me)   Introduction (for yall that dont know me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction (for yall that dont know me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next