Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggesting No Block

Go down 
+4
Woffle'
icecube
McLaggin
SeMi
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SeMi

SeMi

Suggesting No Block Empty
PostSubject: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-20, 20:07

ok, i have suggested this (ingame before)
although it got rejected by 1 person who's name i cant remember but was a DOA member, it would save ALOT of raging and agroism of yourself and others, seeing alot of the DOA maps and the usual maps the DOA server runs are quite small, alot of blocking is happening. and im sure alot others (have heard through ingame mic use) are tired and sick off.

obviously the reason why im posting this is to request maybe "noblock" with the server. it would resolve alot of these problems and make it alot easier to play and cause alot less more ragers. (which more than likely will lead to more users)

just a suggestion, weather you inforce it or not. its none of my business. would be alot better for server users though.

(i have not yet checked the forums for a post similar like this, but im posting it anyway because i feel its a major priority for the server that you upgrade to this)
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-20, 20:45

only problem is that noblock creates major hit rego issues.
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-20, 21:00

yes true. but i have always played on noblock servers when i was into GR surf, i did not see a rego problem at all on the reg servers. usually on some other servers. it wouldnt hurt trying it for a while. if not, get rid of it
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-20, 22:38

is that where u can run thru people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 00:51

Sorry semi but i dont think this is going to happen, has been discussed before and shot down straight away. What it comes down to is that alot of our players like a vanilla style of gungame.

Blocking doesnt happen that often, and if someones doing it intentionally they normally get kicked or banned.

Yes it is where you can run through people.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 04:55

I think it comes down players not being retarded and learning to use their mouse to effectively walk in a straight line up a flight of stairs or around boxes.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 05:10

yes thy, it would be great if you could learn that, someday soon hopefully Razz

Either that or in my case not being so drunk that you just walk into the corner of walls cause you think you can get around them...
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 06:51

Noblock absolutely ruins servers imo. It is soo disorientating and makes for the worst rego ever. They put it on GA gungame for a while and it was so bad on there they took it off.
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 07:24

its good so u dnt team block outta spawn (on small maps... GRRR)

but when u wanna knife some one, u'll go str8 thru em.....
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 08:23

No block is good for surf servers, but having no-block turned off is part of the gun game style of playing. Yeah, there are a couple of maps that are horrible when it comes to spawn blocking and tunnel blocking, but most of the regulars and DOA member kinda have a system where if you spawn, you immediately turn left and start running. It's mostly the randoms that are disorientated at spawn and try running against the stream of team members going in the other direction.

No-block makes the game too easy. It also removes a layer of reality from the game play, imo.
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 08:34

true and well put coder Razz
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 08:37

How about we just play the game and get over pety shit like that.

Otherwise we should just play a single player shoot em up and have no other interference from other players.

FFS some ppl need to harden the fuk up IMO, No dis-respect intended Semi.
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 08:39

lol crusher. where in sa u at?
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 08:43

Good ol Whyalla icecube

Last edited by crusherop on 2010-01-21, 08:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 08:43

oh yea.. i used to live in lincoln!
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty2010-01-21, 10:45

yea guys that's completely reasonable lol. like i said it was just a suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting No Block   Suggesting No Block Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggesting No Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: