Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Parents will be offline

Go down 
+14
ScarletTourniquet
bundy bear
Amz
c0d3r
Edgers
Pompom
Tha Snowmann
Thy Devourer
openfj0re
Woffle'
rumpig
grievous
fodder
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Parents will be offline Empty
PostSubject: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 05:41

Well kids, me n geoff are gonna be offline for a while which is a sad state of affairs Sad

Woffle will be babysitting in our absence, so be good kids and do what he says Smile

Make sure you do your teeth b4 bedtime, and go to bed early. Make sure you eat all your veges and have at least two pieces of fruit every day Smile

Woffle and Snowmann are in charge of the Forums, and the captains and regs need to keep everything running smoothly, and keep ALL the rules reinforced on the server eh.

On that point, some admins do a lot more work than others eh, so try and get more work out of some of the other admins guys.

lets not have any squabbles and crap goin on like last time we were away guys. Keep the friendly community feel goin, no nastiness or ragin (less its some random used for a lesson for others).

Its even more important as we are now getting competition from the other similar servers, and it won't take much for numbers to fall.

And on that subject, please dont allow negative crap comments about the other servers eh. healthy humourous ragging is always good, but no serious shit eh, keep the DOA goodvibe goin Smile

I'll see yas all soon, and I'll miss yas all Sad Cool
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 07:11

Sad Takecare Mum & Dad! I miss you guys already, since I haven't been active lately. Takecare guys!

P.S. Sorry Geoff you got the short straw, so you are mum.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 07:28

Where's my pocket money Mad
See you soon guys we should have the server sold by the time you come back.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 07:47

im still waiting for my santa pressies for the last 28 years rum, you pocket money can wait Razz
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:12

parents are away, LETS PARTY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:30

Well you can be sure that i will uphold the ethos of both the server and community in your absence with my awesome ability to crap on and derail threads... Infact, ive been spending more time lately trolling the forum then actually playing cs... Hmmm... Parents will be offline Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:36

Sad dad why leave? so lame and mum (as dubbed by grev) will miss you. i'm sure all the cpt's will try their best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:41

key word there Thy, 'try' Razz
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:50

:O Where are you goooiiiing???

Wherever it is, hope you have fun Very Happy

I may not have a ban-hammer, but there is an axe in my boot cheers mmmm shiny

Will miss you dudes Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:53

Pompom wrote:

I may not have a ban-hammer, but there is an axe in my boot cheers mmmm shiny

Will miss you dudes Smile

hmmm... Do you have a trench coat to go with that axe...?
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 08:55

I have 2!!

Wait... why do you ask? o.0
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 09:00

Sadface D:

Hope to see you both back around soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 09:02

Haha... I have matching trench coat, hat and boots... we can be friends *insert vilanous laugh here*
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 09:14

Quote :
Woffle will be babysitting in our absence, so be good kids and do what he says
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!!

*runs*

Bye-bye fods & geoff! Be good, take lotsa pics, don't swear and leave those damn ladies alone! And hurry back quickly =] We miss you already :'(

Are you back yet? Are you?
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 09:45

><
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 10:28

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back quickly as power is already going to woffles head and making snowmann co-king of forums, god help us all
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 11:24

Awwwwwwww Sad

Coder, leave the ladies alone?? Psht, it will be the ladies who'll be having to leave them alone xD

Have fun!! Come back in one piece!! <3
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 13:21

c0d3r wrote:
Quote :
Woffle will be babysitting in our absence, so be good kids and do what he says
WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!!

*runs*

Bye-bye fods & geoff! Be good, take lotsa pics, don't swear and leave those damn ladies alone! And hurry back quickly =] We miss you already :'(

Are you back yet? Are you?

Parents will be offline Woffin10

Hey Cod3r Smile <3

all the best mother and father, will see ya again soon Very Happy

Last edited by Woffle' on 2010-02-12, 13:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 13:22

I'm scared. But Geoff is so the Mum.
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 16:00

MUMMMY wait I wet the bed...... Guess woffle wil have to wash the sheets,he's in charge now Embarassed

You two had better be back real soon,,,cya soon,,,real soon
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-12, 19:38

snowy shhh Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-13, 04:38

Haha, i notice in that pic woffle that the wolf even has the criss cross hatching like a waffle... I like man who takes note of the finer details... Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-13, 10:46

bl mystic, clean it up yaself, call cyfs if ya want Smile

hehe cheers 47, glad someone noticed Sad it was a grey wolf too so i made him golden brown like a good woffle would be, slightly concerned the sheep are going to eat the wolf now Wink
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-15, 03:59

take care guys and see ya back on wen you get back,now mummy and daddy dont you get up to any nonsense while you are away,lol
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty2010-02-15, 05:01

Are you back yet? Woffle doesn't feed us and I'm hungry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents will be offline   Parents will be offline Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents will be offline
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame General Discussion-
Jump to: