Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timmy's been absent for a while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tbowe28

Tbowe28

Timmy's been absent for a while Empty
PostSubject: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty2010-02-15, 15:49

Hye guys havent been on as regularly as i would want to for a while and I'm pretty downed about it but ive been juggling year 12 study and ive recently got windows 7 running on the desktop and its getting a bit hairy trying to find certain software so i can run all my Windows XP programs on my comp.....

When and if i get some spare time and im not working or doing some other shitt ill try and get on..

Timmy out
cheers
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty2010-02-15, 16:17

mate steam and css worked fine for me if that helps
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty2010-02-15, 16:18

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

tired, going to bed. let us know what progs and will be able to help more
Back to top Go down
Tbowe28

Tbowe28

PostSubject: Re: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty2010-02-15, 16:19

yeah ive tried a few of my old software and it didnt like it at all. didnt really wanna try with steam just in case shit hit the fan..
Back to top Go down
Tbowe28

Tbowe28

PostSubject: Re: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty2010-02-15, 16:21

ty woffle for the link.. after tomorrow nights study session ill read up on that and ill give it a wizz..

ty
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty2010-02-16, 00:47

Dont want to off topic your post so please have a look at this

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timmy's been absent for a while   Timmy's been absent for a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Timmy's been absent for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: