Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For anyone that still cares...

Go down 
+2
Electron
Woffle'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

For anyone that still cares... Empty
PostSubject: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-16, 14:58

For anyone that still cares... Masthead

http://www.commandandconquer.com/classic?sourceid=eag1321

cause it looks like they have totally raped c&c with number 4 Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-16, 16:16

No way!

These games rocked!!!

Esp Tiberian Sun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-16, 16:46

so wait, this game is free?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-17, 00:53

yep, all the classics are now free Very Happy least EA have finally done something right, also there are instructions from what i read in one or two of them to get multiplayer working Smile So if its in c&c 1 i would be keen for a game some time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-17, 03:16

awesome!! I'm in for that.

dl here I come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-17, 16:29

what the fuck, couldn't they have done it through a torrent, lol. I don't think I have the bandwidth for that with all the backups Ive been doing Very Happy

I fkn loved tiberiun sun, probly one of the first gmes I played on pc.
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-18, 02:34

Oh and if you get Hamachi (a VPN software) then we may be able to play it over the nets Very Happy Hamachi basically makes your computer think its running a local network across the internet.

Dune || was the first strategy game that i played on computer Smile Atreides owns all your base Very Happy

Have you played Tiberium dawn? (C&C 1) Thats a really good one and where the series started with Westwood.

Sandbag vs tank - sandbag wins....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-18, 05:43

Il download it and check it out, never played any of them before though so you'd pwn me easily
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty2010-02-18, 05:54

Haha, i know a couple of tricks but its been about 15 years since i last played it 47, you have just as much chance of owning me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For anyone that still cares...   For anyone that still cares... Empty

Back to top Go down

For anyone that still cares...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Gamers Chat.-
Jump to: