Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win

Go down 
+2
I Get Killed
BrokenBos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-02, 19:43

Me, Clown, I get Killed, Xed, and initially Crusherop (He had to go whne our server was playing silly buggers) Ice Cube pulled on the old DOA boots to help us out once we got it all on again.

tried to play on our server... kept on dying in the ass.
Gambit from marvel was slutting for them and let us use his server as ours didn't feel like co-operating.

Shotty - Xed wins it in his usual fashion (aka pwned it like he thought it was Thy doing sparkle boy flips)
Funtimes - Xed first on knife but Gambit stole a nade and snuck in to give it to clown just the way he likes it.
Lego - Xed gets on nade first, they get 2 on nade. I think we ended up with all of us on nade. I get Killed swoops in to get a nade followed by a knife for first blood in the new round.

All in all a good win.
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-02, 19:48

It was a good scrim Smile I had a good comeback on lego, I was like 6/14 at one stage :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 02:54

Nice work guys. Good clan to beat, they can put a decent group up in scrims. wd
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 04:22

WD guys, Soz i didnt stay my damn net kept dropping out Mad
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 05:13

No sluts. ever.

Against doa rules. Sorry, wd to i get killed, but this scrim is stricken from records.

Sluts, i think i have made a seperate post on this, are not allowed. Please, theres are nearing 80 doa members... find one.

Out.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 08:08

sorry mate.
I know thats the rule but Crusher had to bail and we were al ready to go. no one else was online and I figured if we got cube it wouldn't be as bad as he was with us.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 08:48

sparkle boy not happy Razz

joking, but no more sluts guys, if i see a scrim with a non doa playing then i'll have to cancel it.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 09:55

Thy Devourer wrote:
sparkle boy not happy Razz

joking, but no more sluts guys, if i see a scrim with a non doa playing then i'll have to cancel it.

+1 but not the sparkly part cause thats just wrong...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win   DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win Empty2010-03-03, 10:40

most probably Razz
Back to top Go down

DOA vs tEh sEXy. Win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: Scrims and Scrim Discussion-
Jump to: