Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

A few things. Empty
PostSubject: A few things.   A few things. Empty2010-03-05, 16:52

I was watching you guys against tkaht tonight.

You did very well but...

When clown got onto nade he sat in the corner by the stairs, not having a go at him but this is bad because a person with slight intelligence knows the knifer will be there. A better place to stay is with your team and when see an opening you run run run run run run to middle to get that guy that broke formation. Clown often went up on the back rut thingy's with you guys. Also bad simply because you get shot. Again, not having a go at him. The corner is a good place to hide theres just alot of places you can knifed from and staying with youe team is safer.

When they were on knife they were using the 4 up one down thingy that i notice a few GOOD clans use. Basically they put two guys behind boxes (up top), two on their back rut thingy. and the knifer is usually down the bottom somewhere. Its a good tactic because it makes them hard to kill (distance and cover) and makes the other team easy to pick off. To counter this you simply do the same, and something will hopefully happen.

And then the broadcast shut down lol.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

A few things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few things.   A few things. Empty2010-03-06, 04:38

yea when i was on nade i waited 2 secs for temamtes to get top to start shootin so i didnt take any dmg take a hit never rush down into spawn when we on nade/knife so i knew was safe man. but yea when i went up top with knife cuz they had knifer to wanted to avoid him but hey i knifed his ass for the win lol but yea i never like going down bottom when enemy on nade/ or knife but ill try to figure out something better then
Back to top Go down

A few things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: Scrims and Scrim Discussion-
Jump to: