Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champ rules.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Champ rules. Empty
PostSubject: Champ rules.   Champ rules. Empty2010-03-09, 10:43

The monthly champ rules are the same as normal server rules, with a couple of exceptions below. If you are in the champs its expected that you follow all the normal DOA server rules along with a few others which make it easier and more enjoyable for all involved.

1. Entering the champs.
Entering; People need to rego on forums and then if registered they NEED to play unless a valid excuse is given. Yes, sometimes real life gets in the way but its still an empty slot that needs to be filled. Un-even teams causes us to prolong the champs beginning because we have to find people to come in and play.

Leaving; Depending on their reason will decide their consequence. Once you are in, you are in for the 5 maps. Its quick it doesn't take long and keeps everything even. Un-even teams during the champs can change who wins. A full and balanced 22 players on champs (2 admins watching) is a crazy awesome gaming experience.

2. People need to rush with their knives out.
Pull out your knife for 2 secs then pull put your gun. Makes everything flow faster and nobody gets shot in the ass that way eh. This especially applies to heavy weaps. (clarion, galil, para etc...)

3. Stay in spectator during warmup
Once you have been told that the ranks have been reset please do not kill anyone until the next map is loaded and the warmup has finished. As soon as the warmup finishes press M (or whatever your change team key is) and click auto assign.

On the second, third, fourth and fifth maps stay in spec while warmup is counting down. As soon as the warmup finishes press M (or whatever your change team key is) and click auto assign.

Lastly, The map following the 5th map (ie after the champs 5 maps are over) please stay in spec till your advised the ranks have been taken.

Anything else i'm forgetting? Please tell. I'm often forgetful. I think this should be taken seriously as multiple people have come up top me and told me that they were unclear of the rules of champs.

Snowmann edit:
One other thing, it dosnt matter who you are but you MUST follow what the 2 main admins for the champs are saying.
So for the last champs it was Thy and me acting as admin for the champs (with woffles help Smile) you might be an admin who is playing but you must follow what the 2 main admins are saying. it takes time to get it all sorted, taking ranks, setting up and so forth. If you follow what they say, then it makes life easier for everyone Smile

Much Thanks
DOA Leadershup

Think thats about it Thy, oh and cheers for changing your profile pic Smile

Last edited by Thy Devourer on 2010-03-10, 05:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Champ rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ rules.   Champ rules. Empty2010-03-09, 14:55

Thy Devourer wrote:
I think this should be taken seriously as multiple people have come up top me and told me that they were unclear of the rules of scrims.

Much Thanks
DOA Leadershup

Think thats about it Thy, oh and cheers for changing your profile pic Smile

Thought we were talking about champs???
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Champ rules. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Champ rules.   Champ rules. Empty2010-03-09, 15:29

Bhaha i'll change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content