Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs MARVEL - WIN

Go down 
+2
Clown
Thy Devourer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-14, 09:24

Me, slicker, clown, mosnter and amz.

Shotty; Good map we were ahead of them the whole, really good shooting by the guys. a few guys were on nades but no nades were popping up. Then clown got one and he got the knife for us.
Funtimes; We got a lil beat around on this map, especially towards 5th round. But we kept on their toes. They got two on knife and we did some good defending. We had three on nade then i got the nade and a few rounds later i got the knife.

This was a good win, this was no ordinary marvel team. probably their best. So a really good win, especially because it was 2 - 0.

Last edited by Thy Devourer on 2010-03-14, 10:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-14, 09:41

yea was awesome cept the guy who kept callin me a retard lol, then rage quit late in funtimes
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-14, 09:42

lol.. yeah it feels like there is a definite improvement in our team, which i think is coming mostly from experience now.
was a good win against a good team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-14, 11:13

Perhaps we should be advertising the tourney to the teams we scrim against...? the more the merrier right...?

perhaps add it into the sever events scripts to come up like a message as in the doa donation, other server ip's etc... also pass on the info to sic-as's, hyk's and nbk's servers...?
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-14, 12:50

good idea 47

Yeah, great win guys. Can't believe how perceptive that guy was about you Clown. He had you picked before we even started. Razz

Agreed Amz. Plenty of talk and more strategy rather than just rushing. Everyone listening as well. Makes for happy times.
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 00:49

True all of the above Very Happy

We did struggle a little bit in the middle of funtimes, but when we started talking a bit more and hung back for 2 rounds then rushed again.. made a BIG difference.
The teamwork is coming together rather excellent nowadays cheers

The moment I felt that we worked most as a team was that last round on funtimes... where everybody was a diversion for Thy .... Us all shooting randomly at the dude... thus allowing Thy to sneak up behind the dude for the win !!! cheers

I really liked to play this star studded team of marvel... kept us on our toes and we pulled through ..
GG
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 06:25

yea i agree, what we gotta start to do is mix it up at times rush it hard others sorta stay back a lil while then also just pure camp a round or 2

that way we aint so predictable bout how we play. and yea monster he didnt like the fact i raped him with my knife lol, think he was my kill for the win aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs MARVEL - WIN   DOA vs MARVEL - WIN Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA vs MARVEL - WIN
Page 1 of 1