Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA vs `vitaL - WIN

Go down 
+4
rumpig
***mystic***
Amz
Thy Devourer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty
PostSubject: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-14, 18:43

Me, supreme, amz, monster and broken

Shotty; Not a bad map for us, we got beat around a bit as we always do but we always come back. Jongchow or some shit got onto nade way before us but we kept going up middle and he couldn't get us for shit! which is good Razz.
Anyways me and amz got onto knife and amz got the win.

Funtimes; got beaten around a bit at the start but we started to lead by the end. Monster and pr0load or some shit got onto knife so bascially for three or so prolonged scrim round it was back wall against back wall. But we got monster and amz onto knife, we were paitent and shot them down and monster got the last guy

DOA win.

Also one of their guys had a go at me and doa for being "pussies" because i cancelled a few scrims because had to go and stuff, you know legit. anways, so i said this after we smashed the fuck out of them...

Never tell your password to anyone.
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: rematch?
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: no we're pussy remember
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: rematch ?
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we were shaking that whole match
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: ynah man
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: im nt asking for wat u r
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: i sed
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: REMATCH?
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we are pussy you were right
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?] is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: rematch our server?
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we beat you, but we are just a big bunch of pussies who are scared of vital
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: no because your server is not that good
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: and your bhopping wont save you
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: shut ht efuk up u fkn pussy
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?]: ur server is fkn dud
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: because we know how to do it aswell
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: ok
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we are pussy
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we vsed you and we won
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we are the biggest wimps going round
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: your right man
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: your pr00000
ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: your clan was so awesome we were so scared the whole match
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: we are pussies
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: you'll get your "rematch" in which we will destroy you again whenever the fuck i feel like it
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: as for scrims
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: your a fucken dooche, clearly... because you call clans who have legitimate reasons for cancelling a scrim, pussies
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: i will go through grim for scrims
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: but inlike you
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: he is not a fucken dud.
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: your server is shit, i play on it all the time.
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: kthx faggot.
|ÐØÅ| Thy. [Cpt] slut meh: fucken kiddy c*!&^
vitaL` prolo4d! [slut?] is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.

Sorry, but the guy was a complete faggot, i had to show you. i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 05:41

lol wooooooo we win we win
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 14:14

scratch although I can see the reason for your outburst towards them,I believe that a clan captain should display some diplomasy and restraint towards these kinds of attacks or it makes us no better than them.yes he did deserve a stripping down for his comments but maybe a better choice of words could have done the same thing.Just my two cents.

BTW well done on the win cheers
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 14:39

no these guys a moron's i played with tfg the other night v these noobs and omfg the yelling and abusing of a female tfg member these guys dont deserve to live.. imo
where's 47 and the shotgun when you need him
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 15:31

mystic, these guys arte horrid. the worst people i have ever met haha.
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 17:12

hey i agree, we Vs'd them and only just lost
but it was like 530am haha

umm yea complete fuckheads. read my post on TFG forum after that. i got a convo from same guy!!

http://thefinalgods.darkbb.com/announcements-updates-f1/its-official-vital-are-fucktards-t229.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 17:16

still doesnt mean you should rant at them. just dont scrim them anymore, done Smile
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 18:18

True, i'll try to take that on board but i hate cocky css kids.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-15, 18:40

Thy Devourer wrote:
True, i'll try to take that on board but i hate cocky css kids.

Me too... But! In giving them what they dish out (abuse), you become that which you hate.

Well done on the win though guys...
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-21, 12:29

vital crashed and burnt already
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Shrewsberries

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty2010-03-21, 15:25

Grats on the win guys Very Happy

I also think that diplomacy is a good thing. Even if they are annoying little, up themselves jerks who really need to just die. If you abuse them back, then they get what they want and in their minds they 'win', because to them you are suddenly just a stupid jerk and so they forget about the fact that they just got their butts handed to them, and instead only think about how much of a jerk you are. Even though its not true, their minds are pretty messed up.
hmm, my 2 cents turned into about $1.50. Sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA vs `vitaL - WIN   DOA vs `vitaL - WIN Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA vs `vitaL - WIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: Scrims and Scrim Discussion-
Jump to: