Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.

Go down 
+7
Kruzzaaa
BrokenBos
Tha Snowmann
openfj0re
Woffle'
Thy Devourer
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty
PostSubject: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-18, 10:25

Ok so i need some fucked wallpapers, like this one which is my current one. Nice and gory Very Happy well thats not that gory but its hot as all fuck. anyways back on track, need goryz0rz Smile zombie, apocalypse etc...

Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. F10

And yesh i have searched the shit out of 4chan and others.

Anyone into this? (probs not) Razz but i thought i'd give it a go Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-18, 11:11

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=gore

"107569 popular deviations submitted in all of time for gore"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-18, 11:40

This is mine

Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Fat
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-18, 21:19

thy, you really asked for that.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 03:27

yeah Thy did ask for it....

plus least we now know what Thy's fantasies consist of, dunno if thats a good or bad thing though...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 05:37

I did, especially as i say davegod was on the forums as soon as i posted that lol

But at least woffle was a lil help Razz

And thats not fucked up man, its a hot girl covered in blood. thats a win for me. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 06:54

i actually do like the pic you posted up Thy, i know its not fucked up but still your a little weird.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 08:11

Defs Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 08:34

Thy Devourer wrote:
And thats not fucked up man, its a hot girl covered in blood. thats a win for me. Twisted Evil

With Fangs so that He can boost his sparkle if need be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 08:52

Yup... Thy defs sparkles...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 12:07

I helped someone? shit sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 13:53

Do a back flip you faggots Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 15:12

says you
Back to top Go down
Kruzzaaa

Kruzzaaa

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 16:30

man i hate that sort of shit lol. pale

It puts me off lol.

Kruzz (8
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-19, 19:02

Says poo.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-20, 00:34

You hate...

Gorey pictures?
Fat woman on mans chest?
Sparkles?
People helping people?
Backflips?
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-20, 00:42

I hate a guy with hair photoshopped onto his head. Kgo look!
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-20, 04:37

When my ex moved to dunedin for uni, she was in a halls of residence and was sharing her room with another girl. This girl had those sorts of pictures (the vampire ones) all over her wall. She also had a shaved head, weird shit.
Back to top Go down
Xed

Xed

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-21, 06:34

Dark, did she smack her for not growing up ?
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-21, 11:45

No, she was scary. I couldnt tell if she was a white supremisist or crazy. Her face was full of studs and all sorts of weird metal things. Scary chick
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty2010-03-21, 16:20

Good luck for her going to another country with airport security and all What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.   Fucked up/awesome wallpapers. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucked up/awesome wallpapers.
Page 1 of 1